Evacuating immediately is one of the most important steps to ensure that everyone is safe from harm. Emergency evacuation plans have the same goal as a treatment plan because both of them aim to save lives. Both are used to prolong a person’s life, by helping him or her avoid fatal scenarios.
That’s why emergency evacuation plans are set up by almost every company, business, or organization. The government has both a health treatment plan and an evacuation plan, for unexpected scenarios that could prove to be dire. These plans help lessen, if not cancel out, the chance of death and mortality.
Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan
Fire Emergency Evacuation Plan
Emergency Evacuation Plan for Home
Building Emergency Evacuation Plan
Church Emergency Evacuation Plan
What Is an Evacuation Plan?
An evacuation plan is something that you usually see on buildings. It shows an overhead map and guides personnel where the nearest exits are. It is imperative that everyone is familiar with the evacuation plan, and if needed, they should be provided with a free plan template for the evacuation. A couple of things about it are:
- It’s used for emergency situations like earthquake, fire, carbon monoxide leaks, or a different kind of emergency.
- It follows a series of instructions, similar to a simple marketing plan template format.
- It shows alternative exits, like fire exits and trap doors.
How to Plan for Workplace Emergency Evacuation
Every emergency evacuation plan has different purposes. For example, a house evacuation plan template in word is specifically designed for a household and its members. A workplace emergency evacuation plan is different and would require someone to plan things like the following:
- Organized – If the plan is not organized, it could most probably cause confusion that would lead to damages and injuries.
- Equipment – Strategic sales plan templates are special tools to improve the quality of the plan and this should also be true for evacuation plans.
- Procedures – Everyone must follow the correct procedure, to avoid perpetuating the chaotic situation.
Emergency Evacuation Plan for Multi-Residential Buildings
Emergency Evacuation Plan for Small Businesses
Company Emergency Evacuation Plan
Emergency Evacuation Plan for Employees
Steps to Prepare Emergency Evacuation Plan
One must properly prepare an emergency evacuation plan if they wish to be able to keep everyone safe. Making an evacuation plan without thoroughly preparing it would only cause more harm than good. It could cause confusion, which would then increase panic levels, ultimately resulting in more problems. You need to properly strategize for making one and here’s how:
- Reference – Similar to how you make meal plan templates, you need to make sure that you’re familiar with the format. It’s best to study about some emergency evacuation plan template in PDF.
- Communication Plan – Figure out a way to establish communication with everyone amidst the chaos and panic. Being able to coordinate with each other is vital to the survival of everyone.
- Survival Kit – It’s important to have a survival kit readily available for everyone. Indicate in your evacuation plan where the survival kits storage are so everyone could locate them and head to it as soon as possible.
- Rendezvous Point – Set a location where everyone should head to, in case all of you get separated.
Don’t forget to map out the main evacuation route. With this method, you’ll have a bigger chance of meeting everyone else, since all of you have a common route to follow.