A transport receipt is a document that states the total amount paid by a client to a business for a specific transport service. Aside from the common items that should be seen in a basic receipt, a specific transport receipt should provide the details involved in that particular transaction.
45+ Accounting Services Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Motor Transport Delivery Receipt Template
For your convenience, we have prepared a collection of transport receipt templates that you can use as a basis in designing your own receipt. Other than our transport receipt templates, you may also want to download our samples of construction receipt and business receipt templates.
Inclusions of a Transport Receipt
Though there are different kinds of transport receipts, most of their content are the same. Some of the most common information that are expected to be found in a transport receipt are as follows:
- The specific kind of transport transaction that occurred
- The date that the payment has been made
- The initial location of the entity or any other material for transport
- The destination of the transport services
- The name of the person who paid for the transaction
- The specific description of the entity or the materials that will be transported
- Other essential information that already varies on the kind of transport transaction where the payment has been made
Tips in Creating a Transport Receipt
Some of the suggestions that you may follow in creating a transport receipt includes the items in this list:
- Be aware of the specific transport transaction for which the receipt will be used.
- Make sure that you are knowledgeable of the operations of the transport service provider business so you can easily layout the information that need to be placed in the document.
- Use any of our transport receipt template or blank receipt template samples in formatting your company’s transport receipt.
- Make sure to properly place the information about the payment that is to be made and the names of the people involved in the transaction.
If your line of business is more related to contractor services rather than in the transport industry, creating a contractor receipt template will be more suitable in the operations of your business.
Road Transport Delivery Receipt
Sample Goods Transport
Kinds of Transport Receipts
There are many ways that a transport receipt may be used. Some of the samples of a transport receipt used in a variety of transactions are as follows:
- A transportation receipt is issued to a client who has acquired the services of a transportation service. This transportation receipts can be applicable to different types of vehicles.
- A goods transport receipt contains the amount that a client has paid to assure that there is a proof of payment for the transport transaction.
- A motor transport delivery receipt is the document that contains the information about the price that has been paid to a business entity to transfer a motor vehicle from the warehouse or the display area to the location specified by the client.
If your business gathers payment for the rental of a space rather than on an acquired transport service, using a rental receipt template will be more appropriate for your business and the payment transactions it will have with your clients.