A transport receipt or referred to as a bill of lading is an important receipt document issued by a carrier. This is to acknowledge receipt of cargo for shipment. This type of receipt samples must be negotiable and should serve as an inclusive receipt, as evidence, and serves as a document of title for the goods.
When making up a transport receipt, one should identify and understand the keywords or information needed to include. Similar with other receipt types, proper and standard format must be followed as well. If you are not sure or not familiar with what a transport receipt looks like, refer to this list of transport receipt templates for more references. Select which one you think is applicable in your transactions.
Receipt for Goods or Services
Sales Service Receipt Template
Sample Taxi Receipt Template
Car Sale Receipt Template
Sample Sales Receipt Template
Receipt Format Template
Simple Official Receipt Template
Blank Receipt Template
Transport Request Receipt Form
Delivery Car Transport
What Is Included in a Shipment Transport Receipt?
Transport receipt can be in multiple variations. One example of it is a shipment transport receipt. It is a method of transporting commodities and merchandise goods and cargo.
- Name and contact details of transporter. This is usually the name of the ones who will transport the cargo or shipment together with other details.
- Accompanying documentation. This includes other necessary and relevant information required for a shipment.
- Signature of transport in charge. This serves as a valid proof regarding the items being shipped.
- Shipment date. The date is necessary for the receiver to know when did the transporter ship the items. This serves as a proof in case there will be delayed shipments.
- Signature of the recipient. As a proof that the item was received, the receiver needs to sign the shipment receipt as well.
- Receipt date. This is when the receipt was issued.
If one is not sure about the proper details required when making up a shipment receipt or other receipts, you can always check this page for general reference and guidelines. Service Receipts templates are also available on our website. These are well-made receipts that are created by professionals.
Classified Information Transport
Sample Transport Receipt
Transport Receipt Format
Simple Steps on How to Make a Receipt
- You need to select the word processor to be used in making the receipt. Once you are done with the right template, it will be easier for you to fill in the template with required details.
- Make a header for your receipt. This should include the business’s name, contact details, and the date/ time of the transaction.
- You need to provide a brief detail about the product being sold in the transaction. It will also be helpful if you include an identification code if the item has one.
- Explain the price charged regarding the product, taxes, and provide the total cost.
- These are simple steps you need to remember when making a receipt. Take note that not all receipts have the same format and details.
Depending on what type of receipt you are planning to create, know the general format and details. But if you find it a hassle, then no need to worry. Our page offers a lot of receipt templates that are surely beneficial to you. We even offer Taxi Receipts if you’re handling a taxi transport service. When it comes to receipt templates, you know where to go. Template.net is the best go-to for all your needs. Make your life easier!