A quotation is created by a photographer to provide transparency about the services that he/she can offer to clients. This document is also made to present the pricing of the photography services that a client would like to acquire from a photographer. Photography quotation formats need to present the photographer professionally, which is the reason why the creation of this document should be keenly considered and assessed.
Photography Quotation Template
Event Photography Quotation Template
Simple Wedding Photography Quotation Template
Quotation Writing will be easier and faster if you already have samples and templates to follow. If you are searching for guides in creating photography quotations, then you just went to the right place. We have put together downloadable samples of photography quotation Templates formats that you may use as references.
Commercial Photography Quotation Template
Wedding Photography Quotation
Quotation for Wedding Photography
Photography Price Quotation
What to Include in a Quotation for Photography
Whether you are a professional solo photographer or a company that provides photography services, here are the items that should always be present in the photography quotation template that you will provide to your clients:
- The date the quotation was created
- The validity of the quotation
- The list of the specific photography services needed by the clients and presented in the project quotation format
- The prices of each photography service, as shown in the items listing of a sales quotation template
- The entire price of the photography service that the client needs to pay should the transaction push through
- The time and date that the photography services are expected
- The location where the photography services will be executed
- The terms, limitations, scopes and conditions of the photography services
- The additional services on top of the quotation content that a client may get from the business or the photographer
- The equivalent monetary value of the additional services present in the quotation, which may be acquired depending on the decision of the client
- The name and signature of the photographer
- The date when the quotation has been signed
Photography Quotation Tips That Every Photographer Should Know
Creating a photography quotation can make or break a possible photography booking. If you are a photographer, here are some tips that you may follow in making your own photography quotation:
- Your quotation format should present your aesthetic as a photographer. You can incorporate your previous works in your quotation if you want to. More so, you can also style your quotation depending on the visual appeal that you would like your photography services to be associated with.
- Do not forget the purpose on why a photography quotation is needed. You may follow the steps in creating a price quotation so you can be guided accordingly on how you can put together the content of your photography quotation.
- Make sure that the prices that you put in your photography quotation are broken down per item or photography service. Also, the summation of the price of the services that your prospective client will acquire should be accurate.
- Specify photography services that are included in the quotation. This will ensure that no misunderstandings will occur, especially in terms of payment methods and service inclusions.
Though there are different kinds of photography services that various photographers can offer, it is still very essential for each of them to have a well-curated and easy to understand photography quotation.