A workout schedule sample helps individuals to keep track of their physical activities. This document is usually used by a person for him or her to be motivated to workout and for fitness sessions and scheduled not to be skipped or missed. Aside from blank workout schedule templates that you may download and edit depending on your workout routine, you may also make use of our Schedule Template samples for scheduling your other activities and commitments.
196+ FREE SCHEDULE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Simple Blank Workout Schedule Template
Sample Printable Weekly Workout Schedule Template
People who want to maintain or enhance their physical fitness and their physique resort to workouts for help. A workout may be for the improvement of the overall body functions or it may target specific body parts that a person want to tone or visually refine. Though workouts are great and can contribute to a lot of physical and health advantages, there may be factors that can affect the willingness of people to workout.
Weekly Workout Schedule Template
Printable Blank Workout Schedule Template
Free Blank Workout Schedule Template
Blank Weekly Workout Schedule Template
Blank Daily Workout Schedule Template
Basic Workout Programs
A workout consists of any physical activities that are done to maintain or improve a person’s health and fitness attributes. There are different workout types which you may include in your workout schedule, depending on the purpose of why you are working out. These workout types are as follows:
- Aerobic exercises consist of workouts that are done to increase cardiovascular strength. These workouts include running, jogging, and cycling.
- Strength training workouts are done as a part of anaerobic exercise practices. This includes weight training and other lifting activities.
- Bone strengthening is also a type of workout which includes activities that help in the improvement of static and dynamic strength.
- Stretching is a workout routine done to improve the body’s flexibility. Yoga is a popular stretching program and philosophy.
If you will create a workout schedule, you may focus on one of these workout types or you may mix any of them together for an overall body workout. Again, it will depend on the reason why you are working out or the goal that you want to achieve. We can provide you with other Workout Schedule Template samples, which can be seen in the link provided.
Blank Weekly Workout Plan Schedule Template
Blank Workout Schedule in PDF
Blank Workout Schedule for Women
Factors Affecting the Efficiency of a Workout Plan
Though a workout plan may be comprehensively done, here are a few factors that can affect the efficient implementation of the workout activities and schedule:
- Weather conditions for outdoor programs
- Equipment and tools used for a specific workout activity
- Mind-set that influence the person in terms of workout activities
- Changes that people want to see and experience in his or her physical attributes and health
Inclusions of a Workout Plan
Workout plans do not really work if they will remain as written plans. A person who want to improve his or her health and fitness condition must follow the activities that are listed in the workout plan for results to slowly show up. A basic workout plan includes the following items:
- Days that an individual is scheduled to work out
- Workout activities that are needed to be done and practiced
- Duration of the specific workout activities
- Effects of particular workout routines
- Weekly workout plan of the individual
Other than our workout plan schedules, you may also be interested to view ourExercise Schedule Templatesamples and use it as references in creating your personal exercise schedule.