12+ BBQ Invitation Templates – PSD, Word, AI
Who doesn’t love a good barbeque? If you are planning on hosting one and you want your friends and family to know about it, then you can’t go wrong with getting a BBQ invitation template. These fine items are just what you need for a variety of BBQ-related events. Whether it is just another get together or perhaps there’s something more serious like a backyard wedding, you will be pleased to know that there are more to these things than what may meet the eye. you may also see invitation templates.
Elements of a Good BBQ Invitation Template
When it comes to BBQ party invitation templates, the same elements found in other invitation templates are bound to be present. Take a good look at the list below and see for yourself if your own template matches up in overall quality.
- The name of the host: This is a no-brainer; no invitation template would be complete if it did not have a place where you, the host, can eventually place your name on it.
- Invitational name, type, and purpose: This is the part of the invitation template where you specify the nature of the event (it could be a dinner, lunch, birthday, baby shower, etc.).
- The date of the event: This is the part of the invitation where you place the intended date of the event itself. Included here would also be the exact time or hour of the event’s start.
- The location of the event: Will your barbeque take place in the comforts of your own home? Is it going to be held at a public place like the park? Wherever you choose, this is the part of the invitation template for you to specify for the benefit of your guests.
- The invitation’s reply instructions: If your invitation does not have a way for people to reply, how will you know if they will be coming or not? For some people, this does not have to be a factor and is considered optional, but there are those who would prefer their guests to RSVP so that they can take into account just how many will be in attendance.
12+ BBQ Invitation Templates
Barbecue Party Invitation
BBQ Party Invitation Template
BBQ Summer Party Invitation Template
Free BBQ Invitation Template
Free BBQ Birthday Party Invitation Sample
Free BBQ Engagement Party Invitation Design
Free I Do BBQ Engagement Invitation Template
Free BBQ Housewarming Party Invitation Design
Free Summer BBQ Party Invitation Sample
Free BBQ Birthday Invitation Template
Summer BBQ Invitation
BBQ Party Invitation Template
Steps to Make a Great BBQ Invitation Template
Now that you know the elements and have seen some great examples, the next thing to read about would be the actual steps in making your own great BBQ invitation. Take a look at what’s below and see for yourself as to how this whole thing is done.
- Change the images: Once you have found the right template for you, the first thing you need to do is to change the images to those that you prefer.
- Change the fonts: Right after the changing of the images, the next step would be to make the necessary changes to the fonts.
- Change the background: Should the original template background not be to your liking, this next step is sure to rectify that. Use whatever software program compatible with the template to make this change.
- Change the colors: With the images, fonts, and background all changed, one of the last details you may want to look into would be the color of the invitation.
Tips for a Great BBQ Invitation Template
You didn’t think we were done, did you? In addition to the steps detailed above, there are also certain tips that you may want to look into if you are interested in making sure your invitation template is of the highest quality possible. Take a look at the following tips:
- Ensure that it is straight to the point: You are trying to come up with an invitation, not a novella. There is no point in making it longer than it should be, so you might as well be as straight forward as you possibly can. Detail what the event is, where it will be held, when, and be sure to include all necessary information.
- Make it seductive: If you want people to attend your barbeque, you need to make it sound appealing to them. Sure, some are likely to show up just because they are already your friends or family members, but you can make it feel less of an obligation and more of an enticing event that anybody, regardless of status, would love to go to.
- Send it out in the right time: Send it too early and some people may forget or have to be somewhere else potentially more important. If you decide to send it out too soon from the actual event date, they may be pressed for time or may have already agreed to be elsewhere. Be somewhere in the middle of the two scenarios for best results.
- Always include a call to action: It is usually not enough to just tell people that you have an event going on. They need to have an option to be more active, and this can be done through a call-to-action. In doing so, you can encourage potential guests to take swift and decisive action.
Types of BBQ Invitation Template
When it comes to the different BBQ invitation template types, the following are what you can expect to encounter:
- Flat invitations: These are the sleek and open-faced displays of information that tells your potential guests all they need to know about your event at a single glance.
- Send and seal fold-up invitations: This type has enough space for event details as well as a tear-off response card, which helps keep the whole reply process much simpler.
- Pocket invitations: These are the elegant pocket invitations that come with monogrammed seals, color coordinating ribbons, and gatefolds.
- Folded invitations: These would be the classic invitations that are reminiscent of greeting cards in terms of format. Those who need enough space for extensive information may decide on this particular style.
BBQ Invitation Template Sizes
As far as BBQ invitation template sizes are concerned, here are nine size options:
Mini card size – 2 x 3 1/2 inches
A1 blank cards – 3 1/2 x 4 7/8 inches
A2 blank cards – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
A6 blank cards – 4 1/2 x 6 1/4 inches
A7 blank cards – 5 1/8 x 7 inches
A7.5 blank cards – 5 3/8 x 7 1/4 inches
A9 blank cards – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches
Pocket enclosure cards – 7/8 x 6 7/8 inches
Slim blank cards – 4 x 9 1/4 inches
BBQ Invitation Template FAQ
Is there just one specific method available for the creation of your own BBQ invitation template?
No, although you are free to follow the general step-by-step procedure, you are also given the freedom to come up with whatever methods that are available to you. The fact that there are multiple supported file formats is a testament to the versatility of a BBQ invitation template’s creation process.
Is it always necessary for you to keep your customers in mind when creating BBQ invitation templates?
Absolutely. The significance of your customers must never be understated, especially in regards to their wants and needs. They are the ones that will dictate how successful your BBQ invitation templates are going to be, as well as how successful your business is going to be in the long haul.
What are the available format file types when downloading BBQ invitation templates?
The supported file format types for BBQ invitation templates include Illustrator, MS Word, Adobe Photoshop, Publisher, and Mac Pages.
As you may now be aware, there is a lot more to BBQ invitation templates than what initially meets the eye. Feel free to find better ways to increase your outputs’ quality. Wonderful templates and examples are always available for your benefit, although the key would be knowing where to find them. Handle that well and you should be good to go.