Some people really do not like the idea of celebrating a birthday, probably for them, it is just a waste of money. Perhaps they are just standoffish individuals who are withdrawn themselves from a joyous and special celebration simply because they do not have someone to enjoy the occasion with or don’t want to face the reality of additional age number. Whatever reasons that people have, birthdays are still worth celebrating for as they only happen once in every person’s life. It is a moment to ponder all those struggles in life and still thankful for another year of being alive.
Birthdays, weddings, or whatever occasions, invitations will always part of the whole process. Of course, who wants to have an event if there are zero guests? Makes sense, right? An invitation plays a vital role in that aspect. Here, we offer invitation templates made especially for birthday celebrations. If you are looking for one, we got it all for you. Scroll down for more samples.
Birthday Invitation Card Format
1st Birthday Invitation Card
Free Birthday Invitation Card
Birthday Invitation Card in Word Format
Birthday Invitation Letter Format
First Birthday Invitation Letter Format
Birthday Party Invitation Letter Format
First Birthday Invitation Format
First Birthday Invitation Card Format
First Birthday Invitation Letter Format
First Birthday Email Invitation Format
Free Birthday Invitation Format
Free Birthday Invitation Card Format
Free Printable Birthday Invitation Format
Why People Need to Celebrate Birthdays
Birthday celebration symbolizes a very important milestone in our lives. This will only occur in every person’s life once in every year. Since this is one special occasion, people then will have this certain mind-set to make the event as memorable and as significant as it can be. There are some who are willing to spend lots of money just to make the event more special and grandiose. Some are not into the said idea. Regardless if they don’t spend that much for the event, as long as everyone is having fun, that is enough to call it “a memorable birthday” indeed.
When you greet “Happy Birthday” to a friend, family member, relative, or to even your acquaintances, it is somehow an acknowledgment of the event in which a person who will be celebrating it has no control over it. It will always feel amazing when someone recognizes your birthday and will make it more special just for you. You see, a birthday signifies your beginning. The moment you were born on this planet, that marks the day of your birth.
A significant route to a boundless chance of existence, the possibility to accomplish your one-of-a-kind mission in this world. Honestly, a birthday is a substantial occasion to be celebrated just as a country honors its birth or as an organization celebrates its founding. Still, it is more than just a euphoric moment of receiving gifts, it is a chance to dwell upon the day that a major event happened to celebrate and be thankful and to contemplate upon how well we are fulfilling our task in life.
How to Make Your Birthday Extra Special
- If you are into planning, then plan how you will spend the day at least a week ahead. Check if your family and friends are available for the day and make sure you choose things to do that can involve the people you’d like to spend time with.
- Get enough rest and sleep. The day before your birthday, go to bed at a practical hour so that you will have enough strength and energy for your special day.
- Treat yourself to an awesome birthday outfit. You want to feel special on your birthday. Either put together a great outfit from your existing clothes or go to the store and buy something special, just for you on your birthday.
- If you want to, you can put decorations to your room. If you’re going to do this, decorate your room on the previous night. When you wake up the next day, you will feel great knowing it’s your birthday as you see the decorated room. It is also a great idea if you will rearrange your room, to welcome a new year with fresh and new ambiance.
- Plan for a great party. Pick a theme for your party and get some helpers to put the party together. This might be your mom, your siblings, or your friends. Be creative; you can decorate and prepare for almost any theme you like. One fun idea for your party is to buy mustaches and give them to everyone. Wear them and take pictures. It’s great fun! You can also give your guests awesome souvenirs or goodie bags filled with good treats. Also, if you are holding a party, make sure you have lots of candy, food, and soda. You don’t want to run out of these.
Be grateful to be alive! Always smile and savor the day. Make sure to spend a lot of time with those people who made you. It will surely be a one memorable day for you.
More related topics: Free Birthday Cards, Printable Birthday Cards, and Sample Birthday Invitations.
Baby Birthday Invitation Format
Baby Birthday Invitation Card Format
21st Birthday Invitation Format
21st Birthday Party Invitation Format
Birthday Party Invitation Format
Free Birthday Party Invitation Format
1st Birthday Party Invitation Format
Birthday Party Invitation Letter Format
In most legal systems, one becomes designated as an adult on a particular birthday (usually between 12 and 21), and reaching age-specific milestones confers particular rights and responsibilities. At certain ages, one may become qualified to leave full-time education, become subject to military conscription or to enlist in the military, to marry, to vote, to consume alcohol and tobacco products, to purchase lottery tickets, or to obtain a driver’s license. When one reaches the legal age, they cease to be legally considered children and assume control over their persons, actions, and decisions, by terminating the legal control and legal responsibilities of their parents or guardians for them. Ages between 18 an 21 are considered legal and are capable of such doings.
Birthday Traditions All Over the World
- Ireland. In Ireland, the birthday child is lifted upside down and “bumped” on the floor for good luck. The number of bumps given is the age of the child plus one for extra good luck.
- Germany. In Germany, the children are never given homework or chores on their birthday. On a child’s birthday the house is decorated, the dining table or kitchen has a special wooden birthday garland placed in it.
- Philippines. In the Philippines, a coming-of-age party called a debut is held for girls on their 18th birthday, and for boys on their 21st birthday.
- Korea. In Korea, many celebrate a traditional ceremony of Baek-il (Feast for the 100th day) and Doljanchi (child’s first birthday).
- China. On birthdays in China, instead of eating cake, the Chinese choose for long noodles, which are supposed to promote a long, vibrant life. Just how long depends on how much noodle they can slurp into their mouths without biting. The more noodle the person gets, the longer life they will have.
- Vietnam. Instead of everyone celebrating his or her own birthday, every person in Vietnam is considered a year older on Tết, the Vietnamese New Year, which usually falls in January or February.
- Nepal and India. On a child’s first birthday, their head is shaved while being held by a special fire. Removal of the hair is believed to cleanse the child of any evil in past lives, and symbolizes a renewal of the soul. Hindu male children of some castes, like Brahmins, have the 12th or 13th birthday replaced with a grand “thread ceremony.” The child takes a blessed thread and wears it, symbolizing his coming of age. This is called the Upanayana.
- Mexico. In Mexico, there are two celebrations you have for your birthday. The first one is intended for your name or saint’s day, which on this day you attend church. A priest blesses you. Then you go home to have a party that includes relatives and close family friends. Children invite lots of friends to their parties, which always includes a pinata.
- Japan. In Japan, there is a “coming-of-age day,” for all of those who have turned 20 years of age.
- Ghana. On their birthday, children wake up to a special treat called oto, which is a patty made from mashed sweet potato and eggs fried in palm oil. Later, they have a birthday party where they usually eat stew and rice and a dish known as kelewele, which is fried plantain chunks.
No matter where you are in the world, whether you have different birthday traditions, it will still be in the same definition, and that is to celebrate your birthday.
Other related topics that you can check out: Office Birthday Invitations, Baby Birthday Invitations, and Birthday Banners.
Birthday Invitation Email Format
1st Birthday Invitation Email Format
Birthday Party Invitation Email Format
Sample Birthday Invitation Format
Sample 18th Birthday Invitation Format
Sample Birthday Invitation Card Format
Birthday Invitation in Word Format
Free Birthday Invitation in Word Format
Birthday Party Invitation in Word Format
Birthday Invitation Card in Word Format
Birthday Invitation Format for Boys
Free Birthday Invitation Format for Boys
Birthday Invitation in PDF Format
Printable Birthday Invitation in PDF Format
Steps for a Unique Birthday Celebration
When it comes to celebrating a birthday, there are so many different ways for people to make it more extraordinary and unique. Something that is not the “usual” ones we often see. This will create a more positive and memorable impression not just for you but also towards your guests. Follow the steps below on how to step up your birthday event.
- Choose a more unique place. For making your birthday a memorable one, you need to do something different. Begin looking for a perfect place where you can celebrate it! You can try choosing a beautiful garden full of blossoming floral, or a station by the side of the lake, which will entirely change and cheer up your mood, a place where you can appreciate the wonderful beauty of nature. It surely be an awesome experience!
- One of the common ways of throwing a birthday party is at a restaurant. If you want a shift of experience, go for something new and unique. You will get a different experience and perhaps a memorable one!
- Decide on the place at least 20 days before your birthday event so that you get enough time for other preparations.
- As much as possible, refrain from party halls. Maybe you have decided on the place and you are celebrating there at a restaurant. Don’t celebrate there in the party hall. Choose a place from where you can see the panoramic view of nature. Remember that fun and enjoyment in your one-of-a-kind celebration is connected with nature, so make sure you are not celebrating away from it.
- A lot of restaurants offer such arrangements where you can enjoy the nature too, along with your special occasion.
- Choose the perfect time. If you like to celebrate at night, you may go with that. Often, people like to celebrate their birthday at night, but if you want to have something different, go with a party in the daytime.
- Determine who are those you would like to invite. Generally, we opt to invite our friends, family and some other people that you don’t have “tight” connections with. In order to have a good and quality time with everybody, choose to invite only the people who can make you happy and comfortable.
- Inviting someone just for formality’s sake doesn’t work. The only person who is concerned about your birthday is you, so invite only those whom you really want to have with you on your birthday.
- Always make sure that you have something sweet and yummy serve on the table. For example, you can have a chocolate fondue paired with strawberries!
- If you have decided to have some games for fun, then don’t go for heavy ones. If you do, nobody will want to play the games after they are full from eating. In that case, you can have light snacks.
- Keep in mind that happiness multiplies when you make others happy too!
For those who choose a fast and easy way of making invitations, templates are the most ideal thing. You only need to select whatever design it is that you like or that you think will match to the event. If you are into nature-inspired theme, choose colors that will reflect the nature’s aura. For templates, you can do it easily and fast. No need to do the manual color scheme selection. And the good news is, we offer a wide range of invitation card design such as outdoor birthday banners, Minnie Mouse design, or printable birthday invitations. See? We got what you need.