Planning on getting hitched? If you are, then first of all, let me just greet you with a big congratulations from all of us on our website. In most people, wedding days only happen once in an entire lifetime, and we make the most out of it to make it memorable. The memories shared between you and your partner should be very meaningful and worth sharing to your children in the future.
60+ FREE WEDDING Templates - Download Now Microsoft Word (DOC), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS)
In weddings, since they only happen once, we try to be as creative and unique as possible; and we refer to other people, to the internet, and reading materials for ideas on what to do to make our wedding day special. If you want a newspaper-themed wedding souvenir pictures, then check out our website for some Free Newspaper Templates that you can use.
Wedding Announcement Newspaper Template
Wedding Program Newspaper Template
Vintage Wedding Newspaper Template
Mini Newspaper Wedding Template
What’s so Special about Our Templates?
If you feel like you should have a vintage-style or a journalist-themed wedding with lots of newspaper designs, then you have come to the right place. As you can see from the templates we are offering, you are guaranteed to have a wonderful and creative wedding.
The newspaper templates we have range from very old-looking to a more modern-styled newspaper. So if you’re a wedding organizer, or the groom- or bride-to-be, then these templates are for you.
For more newspaper-style templates, you may want to check out our collection of Newspaper Templates.
How to Make Your Wedding Day Memorable
- Set a theme for the wedding which should be something taken from your’s and your partner’s common interest. The theme should be more than just the color. Ask your guests to join in on the theme to make the celebration more interesting.
- Make your guestbook creative and fun by not sticking to the traditional one. You could make a jigsaw puzzle with each guest signing on a blank piece that you can then connect afterwards.
- Aside from the photo booth that has become a trend in the recent years, you can make a video booth where the guests can record a video of themselves making a speech or giving you some wishes.
Wedding Thank You Newspaper Template
Personalized Wedding Newspaper Template
Old Wedding Newspaper Template
Customized Wedding Newspaper Template
Why Download our Templates?
- Carefully chosen. These templates were selected from among the best ones on the internet,
- Professionally Designed. These templates were designed by creative graphic artists worldwide.
- Easy and affordable. You may be able to download these templates without much hassle for a very reasonable fee.
- Flexible formats. You can choose to save it in various formats such as PDF, PSD, or Indesign, depending on which one suits you best.
- Fully Editable. These templates are fully editable and are compatible with most photo editors available.
How to Use our Templates?
- Search for the template that you wish to use (use the magnifying glass icon on the top-right corner for easier and faster searching).
- Download the template by clicking on the green Download button below the thumbnail and save it on your computer.
- Open the template file on a photo editing software and make your modifications and personal touches.
- After editing it, save the finished product back to your computer and it is now ready for printing.
For even more newspaper-themed templates, you may also want to check out our collection of Old Newspaper Templates.