A specific market is being shared by a lot of businesses and companies. A portion of the market share that a company gets varies differently depending on the factors that affect the sales of their products and services. Using an analysis template, external factors of a company like its competitors, opportunities that are either grabbed or not, and the continuing threats that can affect the fullest potential of market penetration are studied.
Though there are external factors that must be considered, the main product that is being offered must also be examined first. A product undergoes different processes before it is actually released for public consumption. People who are involved in the creation of such a product uses product analysis procedures in almost all the stages that the product goes into to assure that they can provide exceptional sales returns to the business. We have an analysis template from our website that you may download and use for this purpose.
Product Analysis Template
Before releasing a product for distribution, you need to screen it for its quality and usability by conducting evaluation and control strategies through the use of a product analysis template. This template is professionally drafted to aid you in performing quality control procedures. Download it now on your PC or mobile device in any file format of your choice. You can also take a look at some of our printable project analysis.
Simple Product Cost Analysis Template
If you’re worried about making a product cost analysis for your business but do not know where to start, then simply download our ready-made and easy-to-use “Simple Product Cost Analysis” template. It is great for those who want to create a cost analysis which details the cost of a certain product into its several components such as direct labor, direct materials, consumable production supplies, and factory overhead costs among others.
Product Cost Analysis Template
This particular product cost analysis template enables business owners to assess all the costs involved in the manufacturing of a certain product. It is a two-page document that can be download at a very affordable price. You can customize it on all versions of MS Word or Apple pages. It is also available for sharing on all devices.
Product Analysis Can Be of Great Help to the Company for the Following Reasons:
- During the stage of the product design, businesses who have used product analysis can make changes to the items that the analysis has suggested as the weak points. This means that the product is more polished once it is already out in the market and has higher chances of being bought. Being able to know the quality of the product before it is even offered to the general public can boost the confidence of business regarding a specific product’s sales potential.
- Through product analysis, companies will know why their product performs the way it does in terms of market shares. Through the help of the buying public, they will be able to know how the product is viewed compared to its competitors. You may also go through our sales analysis templates.
- Review of the product will also show the necessary areas of improvement that a certain product needs in order to work on being more appealing to the target market. It can be the quality of the product or even just the product design.
Competitive Product Analysis Template
You can download this free competitive product analysis template that allows you to see how the comparison is drawn between a specific company’s product along with its competitors. The various factors under which the analysis is determined are the pricing, order interval, installing, segment, sales distribution, contract flexibility, services, and promotions. It gives a brief description of them in a tabular format along with a few lines stating the comparison.
New Product Analysis Template
One of the most challenging decisions to make for any business is to determine whether or not they should add, or reject, or investigate a new product. This decision can be mathematically considered with the help of the four sub-models namely, the areas of demand, profit, cost, and uncertainty. It reveals how with the application of mathematical models, decision making can be made easier.
Software Product Analysis Template
This software product analysis template classifies the corpus of existing and ongoing work in software product analysis field. It understands how researchers compare techniques based on the classification by inferring a research agenda. A short-term benefit of this effort is that the classification can lead to research in product-line analysis and make it more systematic and efficient. Its long-term goal is to enable developers to choose the best analysis technique for their needs out of a pool of techniques with different strengths and weaknesses.
Food Product Analysis Template
If you want to how food analysis is carried out, then download this free template that will help you find out just that! The template deals with analytical procedures that are used to provide information about a wide variety of different characteristics of foods such as their composition, structure, physicochemical properties and sensory attributes. Downloading this template will also help you understand who analyzes food and why they do it.
Marketing Product Analysis Template
Check out this marketing product analysis template that talks about the famous Rolls Royce car and how the company is hoping to appeal to the younger generation. Information related to how the company is planning to expand in the market by launching a new product is given.
Why Product Analysis Is Important?
A product analysis usually is used to know the strengths and weaknesses of a specific product. It can be examined through the following methods:
- Professional examination and analysis can be done to assure the quality of the product and its chances to be bought by the specific target market and other people. People who have proper education and experiences in terms of the product being provided can do studies that will allow the product to achieve its fullest potentials. Having the knowledge of how a product is made of and how it can improve the functions of the consumers will give it more chances of getting a bigger market share.
- Once the product has already been released, consumers can actually make their product analysis and data can be gathered by companies through surveying and target market interviews. These people also have the right to say what their perception about the product is as they are the ones who will actually buy the product, should they be satisfied with other consumer’s reviews and analysis of the product’s effectiveness and efficient use.
You may take a look at our budget analysis template and market gap analysis template samples from our website for other analysis samples that may be of help to you.
Product Profitability Analysis Template
This template provides a sample of the product analysis profitability wherein, an Activity Based Costing (ABC) and the Economic Value Added (EVA) are implemented into the traditional profitability analysis system that sets up an improved EVA-ABC based profitability analysis system. It shows results as to how the improved method can reduce the impacts of accounting policies, objectively reflect the operating performance of an enterprise while also being able to provide more accurate information to decision makers.
Product Pricing Analysis Template
The product analysis template talks about the various factors that impact the sales of a product. It shows how the timing of the launch and the pricing of the product play a major role in the profit or loss factor for a company. It also provides various equations relating to the costs and sales that give one a better understanding of the study.
Bank Products Analysis Template
The above template shows a study on a certain bank product analysis. It discusses the several objectives for conducting this study such as, to find out the existing deposit products offered in leading private and commercial banks, to have a complete understanding of the behavior and nature of the deposit, to compare the new deposit products with the existing deposit products in the market and to finally come up with innovative deposit products that are compatible.
Apart from the product analysis templates, we have a product gap analysis template that can be downloaded for free from our website. You can utilize these samples or ready-made templates to fulfill your business needs.