Mobile phones in this generation is almost, if not, already is a necessity for each individual regardless of age. Aside from the fact that it can make phone calls and send text messages, but it can also do other things that mobile phones of the previous generation can not. You may also see Brochure Templates.
Mobile App Bi Fold Brochure Template
Mobile App Tri Fold Brochure Template
Some important features in today’s mobile phones include the ability to track our location through its global positioning system (GPS) feature—you will never get lost again. For businessmen, mobile phones today can also open documents which can help them bring their reports virtually anywhere. And for many people, the camera feature of mobile phones can be used for various purposes. You can use it to take photographs of beautiful scenery or you can also use it to take pictures of things that you need to remember.
For old-school-looking brochures, check out our collection of Retro Brochure Templates.
Mobile App Brochure
Mobile Phone Brochure
Mobile Banking Brochure
Mobile Store Tri-fold Brochure
Mobile Marketing Brochure
A Brief History of Mobile Phones
- In the 1940s, AT&T developed wireless telephones that worked more like two-way radios than telephones.
- In April 3, 1973, Martin Cooper, a senior engineer from Motorola, invented the first mobile phone that weighed around 1.1 kg.
- The first commercial mobile phone was released also by Motorola in 1983.
- During the 1980s, the first generation of mobile phones was released in the market.
- Nokia released the first handheld mobile phone in 1989, which weighed around 800 grams.
- In 1991, the second generation of digital cellular technology was launched in Finland.
- In 2001, the third generation was launched in Japan.
- 2009 marked the beginning of the fourth and present generation mobile phones.
Importance and Other Uses of Mobile Phones in Today’s Generation
- Phones nowadays provide us with connectivity, not just through calls and text messages but also through social media and VOIPs.
- Some mobile phones work like computers, wherein we are able to store and open documents and other files that are compatible with the phone.
- Mobile phones can also be used as a source of entertainment, whether it is for music, videos, or mobile games.
- With the GPS activated, the mobile phone can also be used to keep track of your current location.
- You may also download third-party book readers on your mobile phone to enable you to read your favorite books on it.
For more templates, check out our collection of Modern Brochures.
Abstract Mobile Brochure Template
Mobile Sales Brochure
Smart Phone Repair Brochure
Guidelines on How to Make Your Own Brochure
- Use AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) in your brochure:
- Your brochure should be able to get the public’s attention.
- Make the reader interested in your services and products.
- Make your products and services sound desirable.
- Encourage the reader to take action.
- Use bullet points to enumerate the best features of your product or services.
- Make sure to include your name and contact details on the brochure to make it easier for the client to respond.
Why Choose Our Templates Over Others?
Our templates have been selected from among the best all over the internet, and were designed by creative graphic artists. You may be able to download these templates in either PSD, AI, or Vector EPS formats for a reasonable fee. These templates are also fully editable to provide you with the freedom to make the necessary changes.
Are you using Adobe Photoshop? We recommend you use templates in the PSD format. For more of those templates, check out our collection of PSD Brochure Designs. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, scroll down and check out the links to other related content on our website.