Budget planning is the estimation of earnings and costs for a given time frame. Sample budget planning will permit you to figure out if you have enough money for your savings and expenses. Even with its importance, not many people observe budget plans some do, but do not follow it strictly. If you are planning on starting a budget plan and are looking for templates to guide you, check out our website for an entire collection of budget templates.
14+ Nonprofit Budget Templates
Non Profit Budget Template
Non Profit Startup Budget Template
Non Profit Annual Budget Template
Nonprofits are organizations, associations, cooperatives, or any group of individuals who voluntarily gather to perform either educational, religious, or public services. Their funds are usually initiated by their members, and to be able to continue with their activities, they usually ask for solicitation or donations from the public or from companies who do not expect a return payment.
Nonprofit Monthly Budget Template
Nonprofit Event Budget Template
Free Nonprofit Program Budget Template
Free Non-profit Marketing Budget Template
Nonprofit Budget Worksheet Template
Nonprofit Organization Budget Template
Nonprofit Operating Budget Template
Nonprofit Development Budget Template
Nonprofit Fundraising Budget Template
Nonprofit Grant Budget Template
Nonprofit Project Budget Template
Nonprofit Business Plan Budget Template
Advantages of Having a Budget Plan
There are many advantages of having a budget plan. Some of them are:
- Gives you control over the financial resources and helps keep the organization healthy.
- Provides you with a clear picture on the circulation and whereabouts of your money
- Allows the members of the organization to participate in the establishment of the goals and plans
- Promotes essential principles of communication and coordination between members of the organizations
- Helps motivate the members to take action and participate in different activities
For templates exclusively in Microsoft Excel formats, check out our collection of Excel Budget templates.
According to Statista, the United States has 1.56 million non-profit organizations as of 2015.
Moreover, the non-profit organizations which reported to the Internal Revenue Service had a combined revenue of $2.53 trillion in 2015.
They also reportedly spent $2.36 trillion during the same year.
Advantages of Participating in a Nonprofit Organization or Company
The below-mentioned points are few of the advantages one has when they participate in a nonprofit organization/company:
- Members in nonprofit organizations have a dedication and commitment to the organization’s cause.
- Being able to help others through nonprofit organizations can help you gain intrinsic rewards from satisfaction.
- Most of the nonprofit organization’s income is exempted from taxes.
- Starting a career in a nonprofit company is good because it can lead to a quicker advancement in the position.
- There is a greater recognition from the public to nonprofit organizations and its members.
For templates that you can use to make personal budget plans, check out our collection of Personal Budget templates.
Why Should You Choose Our Budget Plan Templates over Others?
Our budgeting templates are easy to access. For easier navigation through our site, click on the magnifying glass icon at the upper right-hand corner of the page and type the title of the template. They are free to download. Download it by clicking on the green Download button below the thumbnail of the template.
You can choose to save them in either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel formats for Microsoft Office users and PDF for Adobe Acrobat users. These templates are in high resolution to assure you of clear and legible prints and are fully editable to allow you to make all the necessary changes, hassle free.
For a budget plan that you can use for the entire year, check out our collection of Yearly Budget templates.