A program budget is a document that lists down all the items involved in different processes needed for program completion, which are needed to be paid. Other than the expenses of the program, a program budget also have to consider the sources of program funding and the proper allocation of these funds to assure the efficiency of spending money for the program areas where it is needed for.
We can provide you with samples program budget templates to guide you in creating the program budget that you need to implement to your company’s specific activity or the project of your organization. Also, we have other downloadable Budget Template samples usable as references in creating budget schedules and effective budgeting methods.
Free Program Budget Template
Program Project Budget Template
Office Program Budget Template
Education Program Budget Template
Student Program Budget Template
Inclusions of a Program Budget
A basic program budget includes the following information:
- The name of the organization who is organizing the program
- The number of personnel that are needed to be paid for the service that they will provide for the program planning and/or program implementation
- The services rendered by the program from other suppliers which are needed to be paid
- The equipment and supplies rented or bought for the program
- The expenses used for marketing, promotion and advertising activities
- Other expenses that are used for the different areas of the program
- The total program budget
- The fees that can be collected from the program
- The sources of program funding which may be from donations, program stakeholders, partnerships, and sponsorship
- The sources of revenue of the program which can be gathered through ticket and product sales
- The total anticipated revenue of the program
Aside from our program budget templates, you may also browse through our Monthly Budget Template and Weekly Budget Template samples.
Community Program Budget Template
School Program Budget Template
Mentoring Program Budget Template
Sample Program Budget Template
Training Program Budget Template
Guidelines in Creating a Program Budget
If you are already set to create a program budget, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Be aware of the budget that is allotted for the program, or if there is no definite amount yet because of sponsorship activities, set a budget that is realistic, attainable, and achievable.
- List down all the items that are needed for the program and make sure to know the things that are needed to be prioritized in terms of the budget that should be allotted for them.
- Create a timeline on when the different parts of the budget can be gathered so you can align your activities depending on the budget already at hand.
- Make sure that you know entire purpose of the program so you can create a program budget that can help it achieve its goals and objectives.
Other than our sample program budget templates, you may also browse through our Yearly Budget Template samples for references about a different kind of budgeting process.