There is nothing more honorable than being in the army, it definitely means putting people first before yourself and keeping a nation safe. While these, along with the satisfaction gained from serving those in need, are the most common reasons for people to join the army, there are also other things that they can be proud of. You may also see employee certificate of appreciation templates.
In the army, a person will be able to learn new skills and gain knowledge that will allow them to grow, and this doesn’t go unrewarded. People who join the army are appreciated by the entire nation for their service, and my appreciation, we’re talking about giving a token in the form of a certificate. Below are various sample certificate templates that you can use for making your own sample certificates of appreciation if you’re planning on issuing one.
Army Certificate of Appreciation Word Template
Army Appreciation Certificate Template
Sample Army Certificate of Appreciation Template
What Is a Certificate of Appreciation?
A certificate of appreciation is a formal document that is used for the purpose of honoring a person for their efforts and willingness to serve. It is commonly issued by an organization or agency and is given during a formal event. Ideally, the certificate will indicate the honoree’s contributions and is signed at the bottom by the immediate heads of the organization or company.
In this case, since we are talking about certificates of appreciation intended for members of the army, the top-most section of the certificate will almost always bear the flag of the nation or the insignia of that service department. Following the name of the honoree, the certificate will then indicate their contributions as well as their term of service in the army. And lastly, the bottom part of the certificate are the signatures of their heads or superiors, it may even contain the signature of the overall commander-in-chief.
Sample Fresh Army Appreciation Certificate Template
Army Ordnance School Appreciation Certificate
Army Certificate Of Appreciation Template
Convincing Reasons for a Person to Join the Army
1. The most common reason for people to join the army is to serve their nation. Being in the army means serving others first then personal gains, and to know the importance of helping those in need. Joining the army will open the minds of people and make them realize the deeper meaning of the term “service”. You may also see thank you certificate templates.
2. The army is the best choice of career if you are looking for highly advanced training that you can apply in various other career fields. Also, the army offers more additional training that you can take advantage of during your days off. With these training experiences, you can choose to either move forward within the career field, earn certifications, or slowly transition back to being a civilian. You may also see sports appreciation certificate template.
3. Being in the army means you get to be trained as a leader, and leadership skills is one of the most sought after qualities by employers or universities. If you have been through various leadership training seminars, you might want to include that on your next resume to increase your chances at getting hired. You may also see a formal certificate of appreciation template.
4. People join the army for the various benefits that it can provide not only to the reservists, but also to their families. Yes, the entire family of an army reserve is eligible for so many benefits, and this will be thoroughly discussed below, so watch out for it. You may also see graduation appreciation certificate template.
What Benefits Can be Gained for Joining the Army?
1. An army reserve and their family can receive educational benefits from the government. If ever the reservist becomes permanently disabled during their time serving in the military, they will still be eligible in receiving educational benefits for up to 45 months. You may also see employee certificate of appreciation template.
2. An army reserve’s salary is commonly referred to as “drill pay”, and is given to them until the end of the reservist’s term of duty. A reservist is only required to serve one weekend per month with two weeks of mandatory training, but they still get paid accordingly. You may also see volleyball appreciation certificate template.
3. Army reserves and their family can avail of various affordable medical benefits which include dental and life insurance. The costs for these benefits will also be dependent on the reservist’s rank and location. You may also see promotion certificate templates.
4. Once an army reserve has completed their term of duty and is eligible for retirement, they will also be eligible for retirement pay. This benefit is determined by how many “retirement points” are accumulated. Also, retired reservists also have a higher chance at getting employed at government offices and private sectors due to their training and experience. You may also see free certificate templates.
Freedom Team Salute Appreciation Certificate Example
Minimum Physical Requirements to be Able to Join the Army
1. When it comes to physical aspects, the army is quite strict with the requirements, and this would include the height, weight, and even the body fat percentage. While the weight requirement will depend on the recruits’s height, their body fat percentage should be between 20-26% for men and 30-36% for women. While those recruits with a higher-than-required body fat percentage are still accepted, they will need to undergo a weight loss routine. You may also see army certificate of appreciation template.
2. It is highly important for army recruits to undergo a health assessment test before they are accepted to see whether they have underlying conditions that may cause a big problem for them on the field. Conditions that may lead to their rejection or dismissal include gastrointestinal ulcers, anemia, hernias, bleeding disorders, and even dental problems. Aspirants with vision and hearing problems are also unqualified to join the army.
3. Even though the recruit has passed the medical exams, they will need to undergo another test to measure their body’s capabilities. Recruits will need to pass the Basic Training Fitness Test—otherwise referred to as a boot camp. This test commonly consists of a round of push-ups, sit-ups, and a two-mile run. For the push-ups and sit-ups, they will be measured by the number of reps done in two minutes, and for the run, they will be measured for the time it will take them to reach two miles.
Were you able to find the appreciation certificate template that you need? If so, then go scroll back up and download the template. Once you’re done downloading it, you can start working on that reward that you’re about to give to an honoree.