Having a hard time looking for tally chart templates? You’re on the right track. A tally chart is referred to as a table with tally marks that shows and presents valuable data. It is considered as a mode of collecting data with the use of tally marks.
In connection to this, we have here an array of templates for you. There are a lot of options for you to choose from. They are also of great quality and definition. To learn more about them, start scrolling down and see for yourself our high-end templates. Aside from them, we also have other more generic Chart Templates.
Blank Tally Chart Template
Free Tally Chart Template
Behavior Tally Chart Template
Kindergarten Tally Chart Template
A Variety of Tally Chart Templates
A tally chart is a tool used for the recording and graphically shows the frequencies of the distribution of data with the use of the tally mark numeral system. As you can see from this page, we here provide you with many options. Let’s examine some of them:
- Behavior Tally Chart Template. Most tally charts are introduced to children because it is an easy way of counting and at the same time recording scores. What is evident from this template is that it is tailored fit for the use of children in recording their positive or negative behavior to particular situations.
- Monthly Tally Chart Templates. Not all tally chart templates are used in a daily basis. If you’re planning a month-long activity and exercises for your kids, this tally chart is perfect for you. You can use them for any specific purpose, be it tallying the number of vegetables your child has consumed for a particular month and the like.
- Tally Bar Chart Template. This tally template will not just give you a table like structure but also a chart.
These are just some examples of tally charts. Aside from them, we also have Excel Chart Template and Behavior Chart Templates, which are also of great quality.
Printable Tally Chart Template
Monthly Tally Chart Template
Tally Bar Chart Template
Tally Frequency Chart Template
Tips to Effectively Use Tally Charts
Tally charts are not just your ordinary charts. It is also a good avenue for you to teach your children the value of maintaining good behavior. Here are some tips to effectively use tally charts:
- Participation is a must. Always encourage your children to participate in the process. Maximize the talents and potentials of children. Let them experience a simple way of data collection through the use of tally charts.
- Come up with assignments and activities that will also strengthen the bond within the family. For instance, a teacher can give an assignment to her students about surveying their family members about their favorite foods. In this way, the children are not just learning but also bonding with their respective families.
- Use the tally charts in keeping and recording scores. In a classroom setting, a teacher can use tally charts to record the scores during a classroom game. This will encourage the children to participate more in class.
These are just some tips in dealing with tally charts. Aside from them, you can also check out our Blank Chart Templates, which are also of great quality and definition.