A construction quotation is the document sent by a construction firm or company to their clients for the discussion of the items, materials, and work force that need to be paid. Since a Quotation is just an initial list, the items are subject to change depending on factors like the customer’s budget, the plans, and the plan changes during the construction planning process.
This article contains downloadable samples of construction quotation templates that you may use as guides in creating the construction quotation you need. Other than the templates that you may browse in this post, our other kinds of Quotation Templates are also available for download in the provided link.
131+ Construction Business Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Sample Construction Quotation Template
Building Construction Quotation Template
Construction Quotation Template
Building Construction Quotation
Free Construction Material Quotation Template
Free Construction Company Quotation Template
Free Construction Project Quotation Template
Free House Construction Quotation Template
Free Construction Labour Quotation Template
Building Construction in PDF
Free Quotation for Construction
Custom Project Quotation in PDF
Request for Quotation of Construction Service
Guidelines in Creating a Construction Quotation
In creating a construction quotation, a few guidelines that you may keep in mind include the following:
- List down the specific needs of the client and the construction project.
- Make sure that the prices that you include in the construction quotation are the updated prices of the materials.
- Assure that the summation of the entire price of the transaction is accurate.
- Use a comprehensive template as a reference in creating your construction quotation.
We have more samples of Quotation Template in Excel and PDF should you need them.
The Significance of Construction Quotations
Construction quotations have a variety of different uses. They:
- provide the construction business an initial document that can show their transaction offer to their clients.
- allow the clients to identify whether the total amount of the construction quotation will fit their allotted budget for the construction project.
- help all parties involved to identify if all the items needed in the construction are already listed down for a smoother flow and execution of the construction process.
Other than our samples of construction quotation templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable samples of Price Quotations in the specified link.
Quotation for Interior Furnishing Work
Request for Construction Project
Simple Construction Quotation
Inclusions of a Construction Quotation
Construction quotations should always be complete and organized. Though there are different formats and templates that you may follow, the content of this document is what matters most as it will serve as the foundation of the entire transaction.
It is therefore important to remember the basic inclusions of a construction quotation. Among those are the following:
- The name of the construction business
- The contact information of the construction business
- The name of the client to whom the construction quotation is for
- The construction title
- The terms and conditions of the quotation
- The quantity of the items that are needed for all the construction processes
- The name and description of the items to be purchased and acquired by the client
- The cost per unit of the items listed in the quotation
- The total cost per item group
- The total amount of the transaction
- The date of the validity of the construction quotation
Since there are different kinds of construction quotations, some items may be added or deducted from the list above. For additional references, more samples of Quotation Templates and Quotation Formats can be downloaded in the respective links specified.