In businesses, closing deals would mean providing clients with official documents stating confirmation on the number of items bought. This is also comparable to the use of a proforma invoice form. Documents included after a proforma form are the main invoices to be confirmed by the client as this is the last stage before a sale is officially closed.
Here, we share with you a variety of invoice templates specifically used for advertising establishments.Writing an invoice will help your establishment obtain official documents stating orders made by a specific customer. Scroll down below for more information about advertising invoice templates.
Newsletter Advertising Invoice
Advertising Agency Invoice
Advertising Freelance Invoice
What Are Advertising Invoice Forms?
Advertising invoice forms are used for sellers to confirm an estimated number of orders made by the customer. Contents may include:
- the number or orders made,
- the product name,
- code (if any),
- product description, and
- total amount.
Advertising invoice forms are also used for documentation and reference purposes.
At times, the establishment may rely on these types of forms to confirm orders made by customers, which can be very useful. You can also browse this topic for a variety of blank invoice templates you can download to help you create such forms.
Getting a Copy of Your Invoice
Below are some tips on how you can get a copy of your invoice:
- Ask your sales specialist for a copy. Feel free to approach your sales specialist or the person who handled your sale and ask for a copy of your advertising invoice.
- Go to the company to request for a copy. You can simply go to the company and ask for a copy of your advertising form.
- Ask for a separate copy after you received the original form. You can always ask for a separate copy of your advertising invoice even after you’ve received it from your sales specialist.
You can also browse this topic for more invoice templates and a variety of proforma invoice templates you can easily download and use.
Advertising Invoice Format
Program Advertising Invoice
Magazine Advertising Invoice
Creating Your Advertising Form
You can create your very own advertising invoice form in many ways. You can follow the format of legal invoice templates which also contain the elements should place in your advertising invoice:
- Company Contact Details – It is essential for every invoice form to have the company’s contact details as this can be used by the customer to contact the company for further inquiries or concerns.
- Breakdown of Cost – You should be able to place the different products availed and the cost for each one. This is to inform the customer on the quantity and specific items bought.
- Total Cost – You will also have to place the total cost for all the items bought by the customer. This is for their own convenience from having to total the items themselves.
- Product/Service Description – If possible, it would also be advisable for you to include a product description for the products bought by the customer to give them information about the specific item.
You can also use these types of invoice format templates for other purposes besides from an advertising business as these types of forms will most likely have the same details as the others.