In need for medication list templates to be able to use and keep track of medications properly? On our website, we here provide you with various types of medication list templates for you to choose from and use. Our templates are of high quality, free of charge, and provide an accurate type of document for you to be able to properly document your medication intake.
Our templates are easy to use and can save you valuable time that can be delegated to something else, which can increase your productivity. Along with our templates provided, we also listed some reasons as to why keeping a medication list is important. So check them out now.
Blank Printable Medication List
Printable Patient Medication List
Printable Daily Medication List
Printable Personal Medication List
Printable Home Medication List
What Is Medication?
It may be defined as any natural or synthetic substance that affects the body and functions that is usually given to take effect. Medication is usually used in management of diseases. Medications are drugs, but not all drugs are medications as some drugs are used as supplements such as vitamins.
According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), drugs is defined as a substance recognized by an official pharmacopoeia; a substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, treatment, and prevention of disease; a substance intended to affect the structure and function of the body, and a substance intended for use as a component of a medicine but not a device or component.
Many years have been spent in researching disease mechanisms and human physiology to find enzyme targets that can be modified to be able to sure or prevent the symptoms of a disease. The success of this research results to a newly created drug that is used in medical practices to be able to cure client illnesses.
Drugs and medications are manufactured in large facilities owned by drug companies or leased a drug company. The manufacturing process for each drug is different. These manufacturing of drugs is then being monitored by the FDA. Upon the permission and approval of FDA, the drug is then made to be accessible to the public to be able to do their effects.
Printable Preventive Medication List
Printable Pocket Medication List
Printable Simple Medication List
Printable Generic Medication List
The Importance of Keeping a Medication List
By keeping a complete medication list, you can provide an important information to your doctor and pharmacist to improve your health and prevent problems. Aside from this, there are other reasons as to why keeping a list of your medication is important.
- As a part of a large scale of patients appointed to a specific doctor, keeping a list of your medications gives the doctor a favor and avoids error hence keeping a safe health.
- Keeping a medication list also prevents the individual from missing a dose on the right time of the day, especially for those individuals who has a lot of medications to keep track of.
- Listing medications can also serve as a data of medication information for both the individual and the healthcare provider. It serves as a baseline data to decipher the next step, relating to medication that should be appropriately given to the client.
- It can be a basis of keeping inventory on which medication needs refill and what does not.
- Keeping a list of medication can also be a sign of ownership of such medications and prevent errors.
We also offer Task List templates for you too check out. Visit the pages on Template.net for more checklist templates, designs, and icon packs for your business or personal needs!