Exercising is a great way to keep your body in good shape and condition. People may want to exercise to lose weight, some may want to do it for health reasons, and some may want to do it for both. The benefits of exercising are countless, and as we age, we should always keep our bodies active for it to maintain its optimum level of functioning.
But exercising should also go hand in hand with proper dieting to make it even more effective. There should always be a limitation to everything because too much of anything is never a good thing. Junk food and drinks should also be kept to a minimum. And you should always monitor yourself when exercising, especially if you are trying to achieve some fitness goals, by making use of an exercise log sheet. You can find Exercise Log Template here on our website ready for downloading.
Weekly Exercise Log
Exercise Training Log
Blank Exercise Log
Physical Activity/Exercise Log
Daily Exercise Log
Live Life to the Fullest
Regular physical exercise is an important part for a healthy lifestyle. It makes you feel better, look better, have more energy, and even add years to your life. Exercise doesn’t require you to spend money; you only need to spend some time and have the motivation to do it.
Here are some benefits of regular physical activity:
- Exercise can control your body weight, which in turn can lessen the pressure exerted on the joints of the lower extremities.
- Exercise can expand your lungs and therefore, can increase your stamina.
- Exercising can help in boosting the body’s immunity as well as prevent heart problems.
- Exercising can increase the body’s range of motion.
- Exercising can improve the muscle strength and boost energy levels.
- Exercising can promote to a better sleep at night.
- Exercising can help in controlling addiction.
- Exercising can improve our self-confidence and can actually help us respect ourselves more
Here are some habits that you should also practice when exercising:
- Drink a cup of green tea at least three times a day.
- Drink up to eight glasses of water a day.
- Avoid junk food and others that contain a lot of salt.
- Skip the soda and alcohol—stay with plain water.
- Eat in small amounts, but do it frequently to maintain the level of metabolism.
Exercise log sheets are effective tools in keeping track of your progress. It’s one way of knowing what you did so you’ll know what to do next. The progress of your body weight can also be included to determine the effectivity of your exercise regimen.
Printable Exercise Log
Monthly Exercise Log
Muscle Exercise Log
Diet Diary/Exercise Log
Diabetes Exercise Log
We have now provided you with our log templates along with a list of health benefits of exercising. Keep track of your exercise progress with our templates, and learn to make the best out of your regimen. Now get your mind and body ready to start a healthy living. And once you have the motivation to start exercising, all you have to do is download a copy of any of these templates on to your personal computer. Our templates come in high resolution PDF format and can easily be downloaded for free.
You may also want to check out our collection of Activity Log Template. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to other related contents found on our website.