Exercising is a great way to keep your body in good shape and condition. People may want to exercise to lose weight, some may want to do it for health reasons, and some may want to do it for both. The benefits of regular exercise are almost limitless, and as we age, we should always keep our bodies active for it to maintain its optimum level of functioning.
But you don’t just do it without using a guide to help you keep track of your progress, and this is where log sheets come into play. We have an entire collection of workout log templates that you can use for your exercise routine. Feel free to look around this page.
Printable Daily Workout Log
Printable Weekly Workout Log
Printable Blank Workout Log
Printable Youth Workout Log
Printable Training Workout Log
What Is the Importance of Regular Exercise?
Regular exercise is an important part for a healthy lifestyle. It makes you feel better, look better, have more energy, and even add more years to your life. And it doesn’t require you to spend money, though some would do so on gym memberships or exercise equipment, but you can still do exercises without those. You only need to dedicate a few hours or even just minutes and the motivation to do it. Here are a few reasons why exercising is important:
- Exercise can control your body weight, which in turn can lessen the pressure exerted on the joints of the lower extremities.
- Exercise can expand your lungs and therefore can inrease your stamina.
- Exercising can help in boosting the body’s immunity as well as prevent heart problems.
- Exercising can increase the body’s range of motion.
- Exercising can improve the muscle strength and boost energy levels.
- Exercising can promote a better sleep at night.
- Exercising can help in controlling addiction.
- Exercising can improve our self-confidence and can actually help us respect ourselves more.
For those who want to keep track of their day-to-day activities, you may want to check out our collection of Activity Log templates. But for those who want to monitor their productivity at work, you may also want to check out our collection of Work Log templates.
Working out isn’t a one-time affair; it is a lifestyle. That entails responsibilities and habits to make the most of your workouts and keep yourself motivated. Here are a few of them to keep:
- Drink a cup of green tea five times a day or at least after every meals.
- Eat fruits or drink at least two glasses of water before every meals to fill you up early.
- Do cardio exercises to keep your whole body active and to increase your stamina.
- You can also do weight training to burn fats because muscles eat fats.
Free Printable Workout Log Template
Printable Family Workout Log
Printable Simple Workout Log
Printable Fitness Workout Log
- Drink plain water and drink at least eight glasses per day to help your body detoxify naturally. Soda and alcohol are a big no-no.
- Minimize, or if possible, skip the junk food because these are high in salt. Water goes where sodium goes, and the more water there is, the more bloated it makes you feel.
- Never skip breakfast. In fact, eat a lot for breakfast, a moderate amount for lunch, and only a small amount for dinner. You may also eat small snacks in between meals
Workout Log sheets are essential tools to keep track of your progress. It’s one way of knowing what you did, so you’ll know what to do next. The progress of your body weight can also be included to determine the effectivity of your exercise program.