If you didn’t know this already, your company keeps a record of your work and the hours you’re logging in. This is particularly important in companies that pay by the hour. In the case of such employees, the companies calculate the hours that have been logged in and dispatch payment based on that. The work logs are usually kept by the Human Resources department of a company. You might say that the work log sounds a lot like an attendance log.
But while an attendance log only lists the hours that you’ve worked, a work log would also be a record of the actual tasks completed by you. We have a variety of work log templates for any kind of job like for construction site mechanics, physical activity instructors, business people, or even student interns. We have different formats for them as well like a journal, hourly timesheet, weekly spreadsheet, or monthly schedule to register your office time and for tracking your working hours. Our templates are simple and easy to use for the maintenance of productivity.
Journal Work Log Spreadsheet Template
Construction Site Daily Work Log Template
Student Service Learning Daily Time Sheet Log Template
Daily Project Register Maintenance Working Log Sheet Template
Simple Work Physical Activity Tracking Log Sheet Template
Office Employee Job Daily Worksheet Template
Work Task Hourly Record Log Template Download
Weekly Work Planner Schedule Worksheet Log Template
Monthly Work Log Template
Mechanic Business Work Log Template
A work-from-home log template would be really detailed and well organized. It would contain a list of all the employees in the company and separate columns would be created for each employee which would contain a record of the tasks assigned to them and the tasks that have been completed. It would also include the number of hours the employee has worked. See these Phone Log Templates.
> Types of Work Log Templates
There are quite a few types of work log templates, some of them are-
- Task work log template– As the name suggests, this work log template would contain a list of all the tasks that you’ve carried out for the company or the projects that you’ve worked on so far.
- Attendance log template – Now this is a template we’re all familiar with. Your attendance would be calculated with the help of this template. In many ways, it resembles a sign-in and sign-out sheet.
- Daily work log template – A daily work log template would consist of a list of hours you’ve logged in on a particular day and the work that you’ve done on that very day. You can also see Daily Log Templates.
> Uses of Work Log Templates
There are plenty of benefits of using work log templates. Some of them are-
- A workout log template in PDF would help an employer keep an eye on the performance of his employees.
- It would also help him calculate payments when it comes to paying the employee based on the number of hours he has worked.
> Why Go for Work Log Templates?
You must realize that your employers will be paying you by the hour. That means, there has to be some record of the number of hours you have put in. If you want to create a work log, you can use daily worksheet templates. Such work log templates would help you maintain a smooth and harmonious relationship with your employees. It would also prevent any kind of confusion later on. Plus, the work log templates are really easy to use and edit. See our time log templates.
> Tips for Using Work Log Templates
Now that you’ve decided to use work log templates, you should keep the following in mind-
- Choose the work log template which you think would help you.
- Make sure your workout log is easy to update and customize
- Do not be impulsive while downloading work log templates.