During meetings, there has to be a person (usually the secretary) assigned in writing down everything discussed and mentioned through its duration. These written notes are called minutes. These reports are used to remind an organization on planned activities for the future, their financial status, and other important matters.
Meeting minutes can also be used to keep track on previous activities and determine whether the outcomes were beneficial to the organization. But some of us may not know how to start writing them, which is why our website is providing you with Minutes of Meeting Templates to help you get started. Our templates can also help guide you on the different fields that need to be filled up.
Free Sample Minutes of Meeting Template
Formal Meeting Minutes Template
Classic Meeting Minutes Template
Elegant Meeting Minutes Template
Meeting Minutes Format
Professional Meeting Minutes Template
Simple Meeting Minutes Template
Basic Meeting Minutes Template
Free Smart Meeting Minutes
Free Sample Meeting Minutes Template
Simple Basic Meeting Minutes Template
Writing Meeting Minutes Template
Business Meeting Minutes Template
Free Sample Staff Meeting Minutes Template
Committee Meeting Minutes Template
Minutes of Meeting Sample Report
Management Review Minutes of Meeting Sample
Corporate Minutes of Meeting Sample
Minutes of Meeting Informal Sample
Minutes of Board Meeting Sample
Listen closely and Write Effectively
Writing meeting minutes is an integral part for an organization. It deals with all aspects of the organization from past matters, to present condition, and the future plans.
- Past. Minutes can give us a feedback on the outcomes from activities planned during the previous meetings.
- Present. Minutes can help determine the current status of the organization.
- Future. Minutes can be used to remind an organization of their planned activities.
What is the importance of writing minutes of the meetings?
- Motivate members to get things done
- Serves as legal evidence
- Provides information to members who were not able to attend the meeting
- Confirm decisions that were made during the last meeting
- Reminds members regarding the tasks assigned to each one of them
What are ways to effectively write minutes of the meetings?
- Be familiar with the organization and how they hold their meetings.
- Make use of templates (for other meeting templates, you may want to check out School Meeting Minutes and Staff Meeting Minutes).
- Listen attentively to reports from officers, you may also ask for a copy of their report.
- Be alert of motions and suggestions made by the members.
- It is not necessary to write the minutes in a verbatim manner.
- Focus on what is important then summarize.
- Ask for clarifications if needed.
- If necessary, make use of audio recorders.
If the minutes are written effectively, then an organization will always be guided on where they stand and what to do next.
Minutes of Annual General Meeting Sample
Minutes of Committee Meeting Sample
Minutes of Staff Meeting Sample
Minutes of Safety Meeting Sample
What We Offer
So if you are in an organization and you are assigned in taking down the minutes during your meetings, then our templates can be of great help. Choose from any of our templates that suit your needs. For your convenience, these templates can be accessed and downloaded easily. These templates come in Doc, Docx, and high-resolution PDF formats to guarantee you of clear and legible prints. These templates are also fully editable to provide you with enough room to make the necessary changes.
For minutes templates used by construction workers or real estate agencies, you may want to check out Construction Meeting Minutes. If in case you could not find what you needed on this page, scroll down to the bottom and feel free to check out the links to other related templates.