Annual meetings are always part of a businessman’s hectic life. It is where all necessary people from different departments gather to discuss or present an important information such as company expenses and budgeting, project plans for a certain period, important plans for an upcoming gathering or meeting. You may also see Minutes Templates.
Part of an annual meeting is the jotting down or making an input of all the highlights during a particular meeting, which is known as the minutes. Minutes also referred as protocols or informal notes, are the instant written record of a meeting or hearing. They usually describe the events of the meeting and may include a list of attendees, a statement of the issues considered by the participants.
156+ Meeting Minutes Templates in PDF | Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages - START DOWNLOADING
Annual General Meeting Minutes Template
Moreover, if you want samples for this, we offer our annual meeting minutes templates.. All of these templates are downloadable for easy utilization. More of the samples are listed below.
Annual Corporate Meeting Minutes Template
Annual General Meeting Minutes Template
Annual Board Meeting Minutes Template
Annual Shareholders Meeting Minutes Template
Annual Business Meeting Minutes Template
Making minutes does not apply to annual meetings alone. There are other samples where minutes are being used and are related to annual meetings. One best example in which you can also find on this page is an annual meeting for directors. As you can see, each type of meeting consists different minute content.
What Consists an Annual Directors’ Meeting?
- The complete date of when a certain meeting is going to happen.
- Where it is going to take place.
- The detailed title of what the meeting is all about.
- Since it is a directors meeting, it will also include all the current members of the board of directors.
- It will also present other important individuals that will also present at the meeting.
- It will show who are the acting Chairperson and Secretary of the meeting.
- After, it will then show all the minute details taken from various dates. It shows the accumulated minutes for the entire meeting.
- Shows who is the person responsible for distributing the minute copies and to whom they are given.
Note that some meetings may or may not have these contents. Regardless, proper documentation is necessary. In making meeting minutes of this type, a template is very useful. Corporate Meeting Minutes Template and Board Meeting Minute template are both being offered here.
Simple Annual Meeting Minutes Template
Annual Directors Meeting Minutes Template
Annual Review Meeting Minutes Template
Owners Annual Meeting Minutes Template
Small Business Annual Meeting Minutes Template
The Business Meeting
Business Meeting Minutes Template are also some of the templates that we offer in which you can just simply create some alterations if there is a need to. Once done, you can download it anytime and anywhere.
Business meetings are one of the meetings that require minutes. This type of meeting is mostly done in business industries, as what the name indicates. It is a meeting where individuals such as the CEO, company president, vice president, chairman, secretary, the board of directors, and other employees gather to discuss, share information, and present important details for the company.
Purposes of Business Meetings
- Creating decisions for the company’s benefit.
- Exchanging of ideas and relevant information.
- Announcing possible changes for the company.
- Conflict resolving if there are any.
- Making solutions to a certain problem.
- Informing the progress and making a review of it.
- Success celebration.
No matter what meeting you are assigned to take minutes with, we always have all the templates available for you. These templates are already preformatted for your convenience. There are actually 9 samples that you can see. These are best for any meetings you may have in the future.