Are you always busy? You’re probably doing something wrong. Perpetual busyness and an overfull daily agenda could be a sign of an overburdened life, but often it is a case of poor organizational skills of your life tasks. If you are trying to get organized, a good Weekly Planner is one tool you should not ignore. But it is just a tool, and how you use this tool will determine whether you finally get some control into your hectic life, or whether you have just added another item to your burden of mismanaged commitments and unused tools.
Ready for a change? Start by downloading a free weekly plan template from this collection instead of going out to buy some expensive planner. The next step is to use them.
Free Weekly Planner Template
Printable Blank Weekly Planner
Printable Student Weekly Planner
Printable Family Weekly Planner
Printable Weekly Course Planner
Printable Weekly Meal Planner Template
How to Strategically Use a Weekly Planner for Best Results
Whether a weekly planner or a Daily Planner, the principle is all in the way you use these tools. Every template on this list is selected to be immediately useful when you download them for free and print them out. But do you know how to?
Here are some reasons even the most simple approach to using these planners will automatically add some benefit to your life:
- They will force you to be realistic with your plans. Because every template has a finite space allotted to each day in the week, you won’t have the luxury of entertaining unrealistic thoughts of ever-expanding time to accommodate your procrastination. You will see immediately where you are slacking off.
- They will help you think in terms of ends. A week is the perfect time frame for an everyday Agenda Planner. It is long enough to show you cumulative results, but short enough that it seems manageable.
- They allow you to develop strategic thinking. At the end of every workweek, you have the time to reflect on the past week’s performance and prepare for the next. The very setup of our calendar system is designed to place the week as the perfect standard of measuring incremental progress.
Use any of these weekly planners for at least three weeks. Commit to following through, and see if they don’t dramatically put you in control of your everyday life.
Printable Weekly Schedule Planner
Printable Weekly Menu Planner
Free Printable Weekly Planner Template
Printable Weekly Activity Planner
Printable Personal Weekly Planner
Some Notable Planners for You and Your Family
- For the everyday professional, the Printable Blank Weekly Planner and the Free Printable Weekly Planner Template are ideal choices.
- For the student, the Printable Student Weekly Planner allows you to manage each hour in your overly-scheduled day to their best use. The Printable Weekly Course Planner is another example for the college student.
- For families, the Printable Family Weekly Planner makes sure you schedule in some quality family time—after all, the best planners should reflect your most important priorities you should make time for in your life.
- Printable Weekly Meal Planner Template is a good Menu Planner that will help inform your grocery lists as well as make you more deliberate about your choices and mindful about your health. See also Printable Weekly Menu Planner for another useful option.
- If you are managing several activities – either your child’s extracurriculars and several appointments—use the Printable Weekly Activity Planner to capture everything for the week ahead.