A conference is a gathering that allows different entities that would like to discuss a particular issue or subject to meet in a single location so they can easily share their ideas in the discussion. There are different kinds of conference proposals which varies depending on the kind of conference planned and the entity preparing the conference proposal.
Compared to a book proposal and a service proposal, a conference proposal is more focused on an event and its implementation rather than a product or service acquisition. We have collected a variety of conference proposal templates and samples that you may all download from this article.
Request for Proposal
Kinds of Conference Proposals
There are a variety of proposal templates in DOC that may be used in different planning phases involved in a conference that will be executed. A few samples of conference proposals include the following:
- A conference sponsorship proposal is created to provide an idea for businesses and other entities on how they can be of help to the implementation of a conference. Since this document is a proposal, it should also include the items on how the business or entity can benefit from being one of the sponsors of the event.
- A conference attendance proposal is used by an event organized to assure that all the people who will be present in the conference will be able to identify the things that they will execute and the processes on how the call-to-action can be implemented.
- A conference proposal can also be an event proposal as it provides all the details that should be presented on the date of the conference. A conference event proposal is very helpful in ensuring that the conference program will be smoothly executed.
- Some proposal templates in PDF that can showcase the plans for a conference can also follow a funding proposal template format. A conference needs to be well-funded so that the necessary materials and/or equipment will be on hand come the conference date.
Three Tips in Writing an Efficient Conference Proposal
To make a conference proposal efficient and effective, you need to follow a few guidelines in the creation process of this document. To make it easier for you, we have rounded these guidelines into three tips that you can execute. These tips include the following:
- Use a sample proposal template that matches the type of conference that you are planning to hold. A conference for a youth group, for example, may need to take into consideration the consent of parents for the underage participants.
- Be specific with the kind of conference proposal that you want to create. As mentioned in the discussion above, there are different kinds of conference proposals.
- Make sure that your conference proposal is well-curated and comprehensive for it to be highly-usable. You need to make sure that just like a grant proposal, your conference proposal should have all the details presented accurately.
Follow these steps in creating a conference proposal and it is for sure that you are already in a good start in terms of the processes that are needed to be done for a conference’s execution.