There are different equipment, tools, and materials that are needed to be repaired especially if their condition has already changed through time. If you will acquire repair services, make sure to get a repair receipt from the establishment who will provide the services that you need.
5+ FREE REPAIR SERVICE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
A repair receipt provides information about the total amount paid by a customer and the purpose of that transaction, which is to pay for a repair. We have collected a number of repair receipt templates in Word, PDF and Excel as well as other Business Receipts which include but aren’t limited to Deposit Receipts. Feel free to download them.
Auto Body Repair Template
Blank Repair Receipt
Content of a Repair Receipt
A Receipt Template can help you in formatting any receipt document. Receipts need to be detailed and accurate so that it may be used as evidence in a court of law should there be any disputes. Use any of our
A basic repair receipt is expected to have the following information:
- The kind of repair done an item or any other material
- The name of the business who will execute the repair services
- The location where the processes of repair will be implemented
- The client’s name and contact information
- The total amount of the repair services
- The mode of payment (if repair services was paid in cash, Free Cash Receipt Templates would be the thing to use)
- The taxable amount of the repair services
- The items that need to be repaired
- The exact quantity of the items that should undergo a repair process
- The description of the repair to be made
- The date that the repair has been executed by the business
- The date that the payment for the repair has been made
- The signature of the parties involved
All the information listed here should be accurate and clearly stated for a receipt to be effective.
Customer Repair Request
Home Repair Receipt
Samples of Repair Receipts
There are a variety of repair receipts that has been a result of the different kinds of repair activities. Some kinds of repair receipts are as follows:
- An auto body repair receipt is created by a business to give its client a proof of payment for the repair that they need to apply to a body part of a vehicle. Auto body repair may be needed due to the negligence of the driver, car accidents, or even on activities where the car has been used inconsiderately that resulted to the destruction of any of its parts.
- A computer repair receipt includes the information about the computer parts that are needed to be repaired and the price of each repair processes that should be applied in the specific computer parts. A basic computer repair receipt is usually given to a client so that he/she can present it once the repaired computer parts is already available for pick-up from the repair shop.
If the services being offered by your business is not aligned in any repair processes, a Service Receipt Template can be used in creating the specific service receipt that is applicable for the nature of operations of your establishment.