School receipts are the proof of payments of students for different kinds of transactions made within the academic institutions where they are currently enrolled in. There are various processes where student needs to pay may it be for admission examinations or even for the merchandises that they buy in the school’s official store.
We have collected a number of school receipt templates and samples that you may use as referenc in creating specific school receipts. More so, we have downloadable samples of Business Receipt and Acknowledgement Receipt templates in the respective links specified.
Daycare Receipt Template
Simple Donation Receipt Template
Blank Receipt in Excel
Simple Receipt in Excel
General Receipt to Print
Receipt Word Template
Simple Receipt Format Template
Sample Receipt in Word
School Fee Receipt Template in Word
School Tuition Receipt
School Receipt Book
Inclusions of a School Receipt
It is very essential for a school receipt to have a complete list of the details that are involved in the payment transaction. A basic school receipt should have the following information:
- The date that the payment has been made
- The total amount of the payment
- The person who received the payment
- The person who gave the payment
- The reason for the payment transaction
- The items and or services that are purchased and/or acquired
- The receipt number
- The mode of payment
There are items that may either be deducted or added on this list depending on the purpose of the payment made by a student.
How to Prepare a School Receipt
Preparing a school receipt is very easy if you are already aware of the items that should be included in a receipt document. A few ways on how you can efficiently prepare a school receipt are as follows:
- Identify the purpose of the payment.
- List down the basic information needed for the transaction.
- Accurately compute the total amount needed to be paid.
- List the amount you have received and provide the change needed to be given.
- Provide a signature as a proof of your involvement in the transaction.
Other than our school receipt templates and samples, our Daycare Receipt Template samples are also available for download.
Play School Receipt
Samples of School Receipts
There are different kinds of school receipts that are issued from different payment transactions. Some kinds of school receipts are as follows:
- A school tuition fee receipt is given to students who have paid the amount needed to assure their slot on the coming academic year or semester. This receipts are usually asked by the professors during the first day of class to assure that the students present in the classroom are already enrolled.
- A school book receipt is given by the official store of the school or by any other school departments where the required books are being handed to students. This is very essential to assure that the books needed by students in a particular semester are all consumed for usage. Some schools even have tracking lists to assure that all the students have already bought the book that they are required to have.
- A school donation receipt is a document that serves as a proof that an individual has donated a sum of money to be used for the development of school processes, activities, programs and/or facilities.
More than our school receipt samples and templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable samples of Payment Receipt Templates for additional references.