An essential note that allows a potential buyer to witness what costs would be involved for the task or work they want to have performed is referred to as a sale quotation. There are a lot of businesses that provide services in which there are no upfront prices available. This is because prices may vary depending on the materials used and the manpower required.
If you’re making sales quotation regularly, we highly recommend downloading our sales quotation templates. These templates are designed for sales quotation purposes, which are needed in a retail or business setting. Use them to provide clear and professional sales quotes to your clients or customers.
318+ Sales Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, HTML5 - START DOWNLOADING
Sales Quotation Template
Sale Quotation Template
Sample Sales Quotation
Basic Sales Quotation
Free Sales Quotation
Formal Sales Quotation
Steps in Making a Sales Quotation in Microsoft Word
A quotation is an itemized list of charges for certain items sold. If you want to make your own quotation, here’s how you do it using MS Word.
- First you need to do is to create a new document. You can select “New” from the File menu. Click the Office button, which is in the upper left of the tab.
- You can then start choosing the template that you want. Choose Quotations in the “Available Office Templates”, which is on the left pane of the New Document task pane.
- Start downloading the Template. At the right portion of the screen, click the Download button. You can make changes to the template as well.
- Make a heading for your quotation. The heading should include your business name and the word “Quotation”. Place the header either at the top of the page.
- Display the date and the quotation number. The number should also appear at the top portion of your quotation.
- Outline the prices information. The tables found on MS Word provides an easy way to show the rows and columns.
- Type in the terms of payment. This is usually displayed above or below the billing information.
If you prefer to go for a much easier way of making a quotation, why not download the quotation templates on this page.
Standard Sales Quotation
Sales Quotation Example
General Sales Quotation
More of Our Sales Quotation Templates
Using a template-based document when creating a quotation is more easy and convenient. Check out these different sales quotation templates that you can download.
- Sample Sales Quotation Template – If you’re in the middle of making your sales quotation but you’re not sure what details you need to include, this sample template is perfect for you.
- Basic Sales Quotation Template – Looking for a sample regarding what a basic sales quotation looks like? This template is the best example.
- Free Sales Quotation Template – This one right here is what you need if you’re looking for documents that you can acquire at absolutely no cost.
- Formal Sales Quotation Template – If a more formal sales quotation is what you’re making, level up your usual way of designing it. This template is both formal and descriptive. Show your clients how professional you and your business, make use of this template.
If you want other related topics, we have quotation format templates that are useful for formatting your sales quotation properly.