A daycare schedule sample helps the kids in the daycare center to familiarize with the things that they need to do everyday. It helps them to have a sense of responsibility which they may use in their growing years and in pursuing a higher level of education in a few years time.
196+ FREE SCHEDULE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Daycare Schedule Template
Also, daycare schedule allow the parents and/or the guardians of the kids to know the activities that the kids need to do in a specific period of time. Should you want to create a daycare schedule for your child or daycare students, you may download our daycare schedule templates. Moreover, we have other schedule templates which you may use for other schedule listing functions.
Daily Daycare Schedule Template
Daycare Employee Schedule Template
Weekly Daycare Schedule Template
Toddler Daycare Schedule Template
Daily Daycare Schedule
Mostly, the items included in a daily daycare schedule are the normal daily functions of kids where learning processes are being injected little by little so the kids can enjoy while they are being though with specific lessons.
A basic daily daycare schedule includes the following:
- An open play for the kids to enjoy either with themselves or with their classmates in the daycare.
- A specific time for breakfast and lunch so that the kids will already be aware that these meal schedules are being followed especially during higher levels of education.
- A group activity for the kids which may include arts and crafts, singing, dancing, writing, and counting.
- For some daycare centers, outside play is required so that the kids will know how to act in the outside environment. Sometimes, it can be just in a playground. However, there are already activities that allows kids to do simple gardening and other functions which are usually done outside.
- Video and other clips may also be watched as it may get the interest of the kids. Both educational and kid entertainment videos are being shown in a daycare.
- A nap and rest schedule may also be given to children under the age of five as their bodies are not used to long hours of activities and they easily get tired.
Other than our daycare schedules, you may also download our samples of a Daily Schedule and a Blank Schedule.
Infant Daycare Schedule Template
Daycare Activity Schedule Template
Free Daycare Schedule Template
Daycare Employee Schedule
It is not only the daycare students who need to maintain a schedule. The people who are working for a daycare also needs to follow a schedule, which will depend in the daily activities of the children. A daycare employee schedule includes the following information:
- The time of the day that the employees are needed in the daycare
- The activities that they need to facilitate for the kids in a given period of time
- Other functions that they are tasked to do which includes the cleaning of the daycare, assuring that all the activity items are available, and that the toys and other learning materials are properly arranged and are in their respective places
Guidelines in Creating a Daycare Schedule
If you are to create a daycare schedule, make sure to consider the following:
- Assure that all the activities are appropriate to the age bracket of the kids in the day care
- Create a proper balance with the learning activities and the recreational activities
- Understand the attention span of kids who attend a daycare so you can properly schedule their activities
- Make sure that the activities that you are to provide will give additional learning to the kids while they are having fun
Aside from our daycare schedules, you may also browse through our School Schedule templates and samples.