An office is where professional transactions and the daily professional and corporate activities of employees happen. There are many things, materials, equipment, and tools that are present in the workplace, which can cause different forms of clutter if there will be no proper cleaning processes that will be implemented.
An office cleaning schedule can be a great help to assure that the office will be an appropriate, safe, hygienic, and clean working environment where people will be able to work properly. We can give you samples of office cleaning schedule templates and other Schedule Template samples to serve as your references in creating a schedule document appropriate for your needs.
Weekly Office Cleaning Schedule Template
Shift Office Cleaning Schedule Template
Blank Office Cleaning Schedule Template
Office Cleaning Schedule Template Doc
Inclusions of an Office Cleaning Schedule
A basic office cleaning schedule includes the following information:
- The areas of the office that are needed to be cleaned. It includes the work stations of the employee, the office pantry, the office reception and the common areas where employees lounge during break time.
- The processes that are needed to be done during cleaning schedules, which may include proper waste disposal, collection of garbage in different parts of the office, wiping glasses and windows in the office vicinity, and assuring that effective mopping activities are done to avoid accidents due to slipping.
- The people who are tasked to clean particular areas. It can be the employees of the office, the maintenance personnel hired by the office, or contractors who will provide cleaning services to the business.
- The times of the day or the days of the week where particular cleaning schedules for a specific area of the office shall be done.
- The duration of every cleaning activity and the frequencies that they are needed to be implemented.
- The metrics of cleaning quality that the people who are tasked to clean the office should follow.
Aside from our office cleaning schedule templates, you may also browse through our downloadable Daily Cleaning Schedule Templates.
Office Cleaning Services Schedule Template
Printable Office Cleaning Schedule
Office Cleaning Checklist Template
Importance of an Office Cleaning Schedule
Creating, implementing, and maintaining an office cleaning schedule is important for the following reasons:
- It can assure the employees that the workplace where they are doing their corporate functions is clean and that they are safe from containing viruses, diseases and other ailments that may be acquired from a dirty environment.
- A clutter-free workplace can help in the organization of the workflow and the transactions that are needed to be done in the office.
- An office cleaning schedule can help in assuring that the people who are tasked to clean a particular area are aware of the schedules that they need to follow and the cleaning processes that they need to do in a specific location in the office.
- Office cleaning schedules can create awareness of proper waste management so that the employees can help the people who will clean the office to have an easier job.
- It lists all the needed items that are involved in the cleaning process so it will be uncomplicated for the tracking of the achieved cleaning processes to be done
Other than our office cleaning schedule samples, you may also use our downloadable Kitchen Cleaning Schedule Template samples for whatever purpose it may serve.