44+ Packing List Templates – PDF, DOC, Excel
After a purchase order, you usually process the order, send an acknowledgment to customers that their goods are on the way, and then you ship the products to them. However, it would be wrong to send goods to a customer without including a packing list in the box that contains the shipment.
So, use a free packing list templates model to create suitable packing lists that you can dispatch with goods. You can find samples for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and more. There are also other generic materials useful for your business like a packing slip, proforma, and shipment unit form. Whether you’re shipping gamer accessories, bottles of Corton, or other products, incorporating the proper packing process is integral.
Packing List Template
Packing List Format
Download Packing List Format for Export
Packing List Download
Packing List Template Word
Packing List Format for Export PDF
Packing List Sample
Packing List Model
Packing List Example Word
Material Packing List Format
Family Packing List Template
Kids Packing List Template
Beach Vacation Packing List Template
Travel Packing List Template
Destination Wedding Packing List Template
Wedding Packing List Template
Honeymoon Packing List Template
You will need the template to create the best rick steves packing list for your small business template. The best thing is that it should not take you a lot of time to do this. It is relatively easy.
- The first thing is to browse through a list of the available templates
- Pick a grocery list you feel is suitable for you, and customize it to your business standards.
- Make a batch printout, usually in bulk because you will need this most times whenever you are shipping goods to your customers.
Why Packing List is Important:
Your business cannot do without this packing list. You want the customer to get the exact goods they ordered for and in such a case the best thing to do would be to provide them with a packing list. The holiday packing list template is therefore ideal, usually in the following ways: You may also see Address Label.
- It helps you note down a clear list of the items that you are about to dispatch.
- It makes it easy for the customer to check on the list of goods delivered to them.
- Used as evidence that only the ordered goods reached the customers.
Vacation Packing List Template Word
Business Packing List Template
Software Packing List Free Download
Customizable Shipment Unit Packing List Example
Slip Packing List Template
Simple Product Packing List
Proforma Packing List Template for Trip Preparation
Commercial Packing List Format
Blank Packing List Form Excel
Shipping Packing List Template
Example of a Winter Packing List Form
Sample Material Packing List Checklist Download
Sample Export Packing List Template
Free Trip Packing List Template Download
School Trips Generic Packing List
Standard Student Packing List
Best Summer Packing List
Printable Suggested Detailed Packing List
Printable Teenage Girls Packing List
Travel Kids Gamer Packing List
Online International Ultimate Disney Packing List
Summer Weekend Camping Packing List
Cruise Packing List
College Packing List
Beach Vacation Holiday Packing List
Dispatch Packing List Template
Carton Packing List Template
How to Make a Packing List for Moving?
Creating a packing list for moving helps you get everything organized, thereby ensuring lesser hassle and an easy movement. You can easily design such a list using the various list Printable available online. You can even make use of the packing list generator software that many websites offer. However, in case you are thinking of creating such a list yourself, here is how to go about it.
- First, open a blank document or use a sheet of paper.
- Create bullet points for all the various things that you need to pack.
- The sections should be termed as living room, kitchen, bedroom, etc.
- You can also list these as utensils, electronics, clothes, etc.
- Now start with each section and list all the things that would come under it.
- Once you are done with all the sections, cross-check these against all the items to ensure that you have not missed out on anything important.
What is Commercial Invoice and Packing List?
A commercial invoice is designed by the employee of an export large organization template at the behest of the owner. This invoice is made against the purchase order that is sent by the customer. It comes in handy when declaring the details of the consignment to the customs department. A packing list on other hand is a detailed list of all the products that have been packed into the shipment. Using List in PDF helps to design such a list quickly. This list is attached with the commercial invoice and is sent to the customer, thus making it easier for him to check whether all the products have been shipped or not.
What should a Packing List Include?
A packing list is nothing more than the details of the products that have been packed into a shipment. You can get an idea of the layout of such a list by taking a look at To-Do List Planner. When it comes to commercial use, a packing list should include the following details.
- Details of the person sending the shipment
- Details of the person/organization receiving the shipment
- Invoice Number
- Date of shipment
- Order number and order date
- Country/place of shipment
- Country/place to which the shipment is being sent
- Terms of delivery
- Terms of payment
- Number of packages
- Nature of the packages
- Details of the goods packed like weight, value, etc.
- Signature and seal of the authorized personnel
Packing List Tips
Going on a holiday or moving to a new city can be quite exciting. However, this begins with the most strenuous of tasks, which is packing. Designing a packing list can surely make the ordeal easier. Using Inventory List can help you get an idea of the format to follow. Here are some tips that will simplify the whole packing list creation process.
- First things first, create main categories for all the things that should be packed. It would be a good idea to list these based on priority.
- Check each item and then decide which category you need to put it into.
- You can also create a section named Miscellaneous for the items that do not fall under any category.
- Review the list time and again to add any other things that you might have left out at the onset.
Not sure how to design a packing list? Fret not! We have a wide range of Simple List in our collection. You can choose the one that would be perfect for your needs. These templates would give you an idea of the format to follow and the segments to be included in the list. Since these are easy to customize, making changes to these as per your requirement is easy.
More in Word Templates
|180+ List Template||105+ List Templates|
|18+ Camping Checklist Templates||15+ Free List Templates|
|10+ Travel Packing List||9+ Packing Lists For Vacation|
|9+ Product List Template||8+ Travel Checklist Template|