10+ Beauty Care Flyer Templates
Who doesn’t want to look glamorous and attractive these days? We all do, hence the trend of the latest beauty care products and routines. With the thousands of beauty products and routines available nowadays, it’s hard to find the most fitting product and service for your skin type and budget. Through the aid of beauty care flyers, choosing one would be less time-consuming and more convenient too.
Elements of a Good Beauty Care Flyer
Just a piece of paper with plainly typed words are ineffective in advertising services and products. You would need a flyer template that is attractive to the eyes and informative enough to enlighten readers. Even the most expensive flyer is nothing when it fails to deliver what is expected in a good beauty care flyer. Here are five elements that you need to take note when making one.
1. Headline: You need a very popping headline that will speak on what you are trying to sell. The goal is to attract the reader’s interest into that piece of paper they are holding and keep them interested enough to actually look through its content. The headline must be relevant to the product and service you are selling.
2. Product Description: Product description is very important in a good beauty care flyer. Each person has a different skin type and some products may not be suitable to others or might cause some unexpected results. This might cause harm to the customer and would harm the reputation of your business. You need to give the readers a brief description of what you are selling and inform them concisely.
3. Product Price: This one is optional but very practical because, nowadays, people wouldn’t want to go through the hassle of contacting the business to inquire about the price of a product or service.
4: Graphics: Images are key to capturing a reader’s interest. Make sure to attach the best photos that will describe your product or service. The images should be striking, relevant, and in their highest quality with the goal of exciting the customer and evoking them to a feeling of needing the product or service you are selling.
Shown below are some good beauty care flyers that are available online. We have gathered the best templates. Feel free to check them out.
10+ Beauty Care Flyer Templates
Beauty Care Flyer Template
Pop Beauty Care Flyer
Violet Hair Salon and Beauty Care Flyer
Gatsby Beauty Salon Flyer
Two Tone Beauty Parlor Flyer
Pink Beauty Salon Flyer
Scentrica Beauty Spa Flyer
Maria’s Beauty Salon Flyer
Spa Treatment Flyer
Beauty Care Flyer Templates
Nail and Beauty Care Flyer Design
Beauty Care Spa Flyer
Spa Beauty and Health Care Flyer
Steps to Make a Good Beauty Care Flyer
Now that we know essential elements and looked through a few templates of good beauty care flyers, let’s get to the production part. Making one shouldn’t be hard for you as we are already living in the Digital Age, and with templates available online. Here are a few steps on how to turn your boring flyer into an effective and professional one.
1. Grab a fitting model: You are trying to sell a beauty product or service, so of course, you need to have the most attractive model on your flyer. If it’s for a hair salon, look for someone who has nice hair. If it’s for a nail salon, find someone with very attractive hands with slim fingers. The model has to best represent the product or service you are trying to sell.
2. Download a ready-made template: If you want to skip the hassle of having to make your own flyer, beauty care templates are readily available online. All you need to do is scan through a list of templates and find the best one for your business. What’s left to do would be little jobs like inputting the information and adding up the pictures you want to be included.
3. Finalize: After putting in all the important information, make sure to finalize the entire output before having it printed. Re-printing flyers just because of a missed mistake are time-consuming and might cost you more than your budget. So before heading to the nearest printing shop, make sure that all the information are correct, the pictures are relevant and everything is in it’s the proper place.
4. Print your template: Head on to the most reliable printing shop in your area. You would want to be careful with other printing shops because they might mess up with the graphics of your flyer. It is also advisable to use a special paper for your flyer (e.g glossy photo sheets).
Tips to Make a Good Beauty Care Flyer
Your beauty care flyer is your business’ ambassador to the world. Just like a human representative, a flyer should be at its best state to be able to fulfill its marketing objective—to sell. Your flyer should be able to present well the products and services you can offer. A flyer is more than just a piece of paper. It’s a very effective advertising strategy. So how can you make a good beauty flyer? Take note of these two tips:
- Discount is everything: Using “50% Off” or “Sale” promos are a surefire on how to grab a reader’s attention. Discounts are everything nowadays. If your business offers some discounts or on sale products, make sure to put it in your flyer.
- Location, operating hours, & contact number: One of the most common mistake businesses make is failing to update their flyers with their location and working contact numbers. This is very important because interested customers are sure to be disappointed once they find out that the contact number posted isn’t working anymore or if the business was transferred to a different location.
Types of Beauty Care Flyers
There’s a variety of beauty care flyers available, ranging from makeups, nail spas, hair salons, and more. It usually depends on whether that business is trying to sell their products or their services. Determining what type of beauty care flyer you would want is important because what’s sold should be relevant to what’s shown in the flyer. Here are the types of beauty care flyer.
1. Cosmetics Flyers: Cosmetics are anything that can enhance the facial features of a person. These flyers present a variety of products ranging from eyeshadows, lipsticks, foundations, and other kinds of makeup. Presenting these products in a flyer is very efficient because readers get to have a quick overview of the product and its description.
2. Hair Salon Flyers: No one cuts their own hair these days, this is where hair salons step in. Most especially for the men, they need to maintain beautiful and stylish hair because it’s what usually attracts the ladies. As for the women, their hair gets more easily damaged and should be maintained. Hair salon flyers could help readers choose which salon offers the best services along with some discounts like hair styling, treatments, hair coloring, and more.
3. Nail and Foot Spa Flyers: People can get very busy that they tend to set aside maintaining clean nails and toes. A lady’s nails should always be presentable most especially for those who are working because it sets good impressions. Having a flyer in regards to this service is very helpful for working people as they can easily scan what service they need such as manicure, pedicure, or foot massages.
4. Massage, Body, and Waxing Spa Flyers: Having a very stressful day at work can cause a direct effect on a person’s physical appearance. Massage and waxing spa flyers can be very promising to look at for a very tired person. Everybody deserves a luxury like this especially for those who have worked so hard. These flyers can offer different kinds of massages, body sculpting, toning, and waxing services for the different kinds of the body.
Beauty Care Flyer Template Sizes
Aside from the different types of flyers, these beauty care flyers also come in different sizes. Below is a list of sizes for your reference.
- US (8.5 x 11 inches)
- A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
FAQs about Flyers
Are flyers effective?
A big YES. Flyers are very effective tools in marketing. These are handheld, cost-effective, and easier to make most especially with the help of templates. It’s the easiest way to introduce your products and services to the community while saving more time.
Are flyer and a poster the same thing?
No, they are different. A poster is bigger compared to a flyer while flyers are handheld for convenience. A poster mainly uses illustrations with very minimal description and more of a striking headline to advertise something. Flyers are a balance of illustrations and words about a product and service and are more informative compared to a poster. Flyers are also easier to pass out to people.
Therefore, if you want to market strategically, you might want to consider making a flyer for your business. Flyers can be emailed out too but they are more effective when passed out to people. It is also more advisable to utilize beauty care flyer templates made available online as those are easier to edit and is a few tweaks away from printing.