10+ Fitness Flyer Templates
With a parade of long-legged size zeros in television, print, social media campaign ads and the rest of pop culture worshiping celebrities and models without an ounce of fat showing, the goal to get fitter as the end of the year and 2019 draws closer just turned up a notch. Here we go again with plans of visiting the gym and working out regularly, this time with a newfound determination to get us going for a healthier lifestyle.
Elements of a Fitness Flyer
People want to look great but you should focus being physically fit which means starving yourself by skipping meals isn’t the answer. Fitness is also is a state of mind. And it takes effort, proper diet, the right amount of exercise, discipline and a great fitness program to help you achieve that goal. If you’re a business promoting such a program, hoping to get clients who wants to be the best version of themselves by being physically fit, you may need to spread the word by creating a fitness flyer with these elements:
- Grid: Where a formal invitation or brochure might make you consider to organize text into one section of the page, a flyer would give you more room for playing with the grid. Columns with the newsletter style and size may look flat so try getting the layout divided into uneven sections.
- Pictures: It goes without saying that photos of people gives a human element to a flyer’s design. In the case of a fitness flyer, you can use up to two pictures of people working out or doing activities that are part of your fitness program. Make sure to use only high-quality photos and edit it to make sure it draws enough attention. Any customer looking for a diet or workout program need to know that they can relate to your message on a personal level, to be convinced of what you’re offering.
- Headline: Make your headline count. Make it memorable, strike out that line with a punch and make it provocative but choose your words well. If it’s going to be a title, the most common words or phrases you can use and play around with are Unlock, Finally, How To, Discover, Easy, The Secrets, etc. If you have the creative ability to write a snappy headline, go right ahead.
- Color: Choose a color palette of complementary, bold tones. It doesn’t have to be a rainbow spectrum of everything bright in the color wheel, but it has to be striking if you want it to be noticed. The right colors can set the mood and evoke a sense of urgency, motivation and inspiration when paired with a good design. For example, a pop of neon can add a masculine, sporty edge to black-and-white designs.
- Graphics: If you’re going to use a particular image to be the focal point of your design, go all out or forget about it. A great photo or illustration gets the right kind of, and more than enough attention. It can also evoke the kind of moos you’re going for, and will certainly draw your readers in to check more of the program, services or product you’re marketing. If you don’t have either the tools nor the confidence to have your own images taken, you can get free or inexpensive but professionally-taken stock photos on the internet.
10+ Fitness Flyer Designs
Free Fitness Club Flyer Template
Body Fitness Club Flyer Sample
Available File Formats
Free Fitness Boot Camp Flyer Format
Fitness Center Flyer Template
Fitness Class Flyer Example
Fitness Studio Flyer Design
Free Fitness Health Club Flyer Layout
Free Gym Flyer Design Template
Fitness Bootcamp Flyer
Flyer for Fitness Trainer
Steps To Design An Excellent Fitness Flyer
The primary purpose of a flyer is attract attention in a matter of seconds and the next is to convert information about limited offers and promotions or the details of a service, into sales. You may not like the idea that after the amount of work put into designing the flyer, it won’t be considered a work of art but that doesn’t make it any less worth the effort. Follow these steps to design your fitness flyer that fills both purposes:
1. Keep it clear and concise: Read and edit textual content and make sure it includes only the important information. A flyer’s audience have a shorter attention span. It therefore needs to be readable in that within a split-second count. Make sure the type sizes are large enough and that your leading is generous. Don’t be scared to increase the font size of your header even if it already dominates a large part of the space.
2. Organize: Your page should look clean, which means it should have borders, boxes or grid on the layout if you think you’ll be short of space. Shy away from the blandness of the usual wall-to-wall text layout. Leave some white space to make information easier to read and for your design to stand out.
3. Focus on the benefits of your service: Your target audience would have one question: “What’s in it for me?” Think like your potential customers and write or design content from their perspective. Get to the point because you won’t have space for anything more. If you can’t communicate the message well, in a straightforward way, you won’t have any second chances. Break long paragraphs into short sentences and try placing them in separate boxes.
4. Proofread your work: It’s too easy to make mistakes when you have repeatedly done the same thing, but one typo, one grammar error is all it takes to turn off your audience. You’re trying to sell a service, so you have to make it professional and that means avoiding errors in the content. Make sure all the information about your company or business is also correct and updated.
Tips in Designing a Fitness Flyer
Flyers are one of the most economical and highly effective way to attract potential clients in a competitive and busy marketplace. Here are a few tips to make your flyers pop:
- Use compelling testimonials: There’s nothing like a good word from happy and satisfied customers especially if it shows the results from their experience in using your service. Make sure to include the customer’s first and last name, business name, and location of the person giving the endorsement and a little background if necessary.
- Function before form: Considering function before conceptualizing your design, will provide you a better road map. It doesn’t necessarily mean that design will be secondary in converting sales but the most stellar and aesthetically appealing flyer isn’t enough to push the right buttons.
Types Of Fitness Flyers
Whether you’re just setting up your equipment for a new fitness club or gym, or looking to improve what you currently have so that your business can serve clients better and attract new customers, you’re still going to need an appealing business flyer which could come as:
1. Fitness Flyer Ads: Perfect for coupons, limited offers and sales promotions, thee flyers highlights the information more than the design. Content should therefore be easy to read and the layout of the text should come in highly legible fonts. What should a flyer include to promote a special sale? It should have the product information, prices and contact details indicated in striking colors.
2. Corporate/Brand Fitness Flyer: This type of flyer is designed to promote brand awareness across an audience. The layout should maintain a clean look, with color schemes in business neutral tones.
3. Photo-centric Fitness Flyer: using this flyer would allow you to incorporate a brighter color palette like the ones used for marketing clubs. Neon colors would work if you know how to use them on the design.
Fitness Flyer Sizes
Flyers come in these standard sizes:
Half Sheet – 5.5 x 8.5″
Standard – 8.5 x 11″
Large – 11 x 17″
Fitness Flyer FAQs
How do you design a fitness flyer that translate to sales?
Follow the steps and tips in this article as your guide. Just make sure to keep it simple with two typefaces and organize content by using grids.
What’s the best layout for a flyer’s print version?
Artists suggests to have a layout with 1/2″ margins on all sides, or add 1/8″ for bleeds on items that print off the edge of the page.
In an age of social media and digital marketing, some people may tell you that flyers are a thing of the past and wouldn’t work for marketing and promotional schemes anymore as technology gets even better and our access to it also becomes easier. However, flyers, just like other traditional print materials still works and generate real results. And it will probably stay that way, so abandoning them would never be an option for a wise businessman.