With a parade of long-legged size zeros in television, print, social media campaign ads and the rest of pop culture worshiping celebrities and models without an ounce of fat showing, the goal to get fitter as the end of the year and 2019 draws closer just turned up a notch. Here we go again with plans of visiting the gym and working out regularly, this time with a newfound determination to get us going for a healthier lifestyle.
People want to look great but you should focus being physically fit which means starving yourself by skipping meals isn’t the answer. Fitness is also is a state of mind. And it takes effort, proper diet, the right amount of exercise, discipline and a great fitness program to help you achieve that goal. If you’re a business promoting such a program, hoping to get clients who wants to be the best version of themselves by being physically fit, you may need to spread the word by creating a fitness flyer with these elements:
The primary purpose of a flyer is attract attention in a matter of seconds and the next is to convert information about limited offers and promotions or the details of a service, into sales. You may not like the idea that after the amount of work put into designing the flyer, it won’t be considered a work of art but that doesn’t make it any less worth the effort. Follow these steps to design your fitness flyer that fills both purposes:
1. Keep it clear and concise: Read and edit textual content and make sure it includes only the important information. A flyer’s audience have a shorter attention span. It therefore needs to be readable in that within a split-second count. Make sure the type sizes are large enough and that your leading is generous. Don’t be scared to increase the font size of your header even if it already dominates a large part of the space.
2. Organize: Your page should look clean, which means it should have borders, boxes or grid on the layout if you think you’ll be short of space. Shy away from the blandness of the usual wall-to-wall text layout. Leave some white space to make information easier to read and for your design to stand out.
3. Focus on the benefits of your service: Your target audience would have one question: “What’s in it for me?” Think like your potential customers and write or design content from their perspective. Get to the point because you won’t have space for anything more. If you can’t communicate the message well, in a straightforward way, you won’t have any second chances. Break long paragraphs into short sentences and try placing them in separate boxes.
4. Proofread your work: It’s too easy to make mistakes when you have repeatedly done the same thing, but one typo, one grammar error is all it takes to turn off your audience. You’re trying to sell a service, so you have to make it professional and that means avoiding errors in the content. Make sure all the information about your company or business is also correct and updated.
Flyers are one of the most economical and highly effective way to attract potential clients in a competitive and busy marketplace. Here are a few tips to make your flyers pop:
Whether you’re just setting up your equipment for a new fitness club or gym, or looking to improve what you currently have so that your business can serve clients better and attract new customers, you’re still going to need an appealing business flyer which could come as:
1. Fitness Flyer Ads: Perfect for coupons, limited offers and sales promotions, thee flyers highlights the information more than the design. Content should therefore be easy to read and the layout of the text should come in highly legible fonts. What should a flyer include to promote a special sale? It should have the product information, prices and contact details indicated in striking colors.
2. Corporate/Brand Fitness Flyer: This type of flyer is designed to promote brand awareness across an audience. The layout should maintain a clean look, with color schemes in business neutral tones.
3. Photo-centric Fitness Flyer: using this flyer would allow you to incorporate a brighter color palette like the ones used for marketing clubs. Neon colors would work if you know how to use them on the design.
Flyers come in these standard sizes:
Half Sheet – 5.5 x 8.5″
Standard – 8.5 x 11″
Large – 11 x 17″
Follow the steps and tips in this article as your guide. Just make sure to keep it simple with two typefaces and organize content by using grids.
Artists suggests to have a layout with 1/2″ margins on all sides, or add 1/8″ for bleeds on items that print off the edge of the page.
In an age of social media and digital marketing, some people may tell you that flyers are a thing of the past and wouldn’t work for marketing and promotional schemes anymore as technology gets even better and our access to it also becomes easier. However, flyers, just like other traditional print materials still works and generate real results. And it will probably stay that way, so abandoning them would never be an option for a wise businessman.