Butterflies are great elements to add to your invitation cards as they represent a warm, subtle, and pleasant atmosphere. Butterflies are also regarded as an icon of transformation since they undergo stages of life just like we do, which makes them perfect for life’s treasured moments.
Butterfly invitation templates can be used for any occasion. They are a crowd favorite and a popular design among little girls and young ladies. They are decorated with different endearing elements that are fit for birthdays, anniversaries, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and a lot more. Take home these remarkable butterfly invite templates and delight your guests by personalizing the invitation card you have in mind.
Butterfly Birthday Invitation Template
Butterfly Wedding Invitation Template
Butterfly Baby Shower Invitation Template
Purple Butterfly Invitation Template
Butterfly Baby shower Invitation Template
What We Have to Offer
We have in stock a host of butterfly invitation templates that come with stylish fonts to give your invitations some added flair. Here are some of the templates we have in stock in this article:
- Birthday Invitation Templates. Celebrate your child’s first birthday with a free animated garden background full of butterflies!
- Wedding invitation templates. Our laser-cut butterfly- and flower-pattered invitation templates will look great for a wedding invitation.
- Baby Shower Invitation Templates. All things cute and creative are present in the baby shower invitation template to welcome a mom’s newborn baby to the world.
- Purple Butterfly Invitation Templates. Celebrate your sassy princess’s birthday or slumber party with the purple butterfly invitation templates.
- White Butterfly on Blue Background Invitation Templates. White butterflies against a glossy blue background are perfect for weddings with a blue motif.
- Pink Butterfly Invitation Template. A girly design with fluttering pink butterflies are perfect for young ladies.
Printable Butterfly Invitation Template
Free Butterfly Invitation Template
Butterfly party Invitation Template
Butterfly Invitation Card Template
Butterfly wrap Invitation Template
Finding the Right Words
A great way to customize birthday invitation cards is by finding the right words to add to your messages. The proper words written on your card will help minimize awkward introductions and identify the purpose of your invite.
You may use these wordings for the following invitation templates:
- First birthdays. Guest invitations for your child’s first birthday can begin with wordings messages that say, “I invite you to one of my firsts,” “I am blessed to have such,” or “Help me celebrate one of the biggest treasures in my life.”
- Sweet sixteens. Sweet sixteen invitation messages can start with “Help me celebrate this enchanting moment,” “Something big is coming this August,” or “Celebrate with me as I open a new chapter.”
- Wedding anniversaries. Wedding anniversaries start with a thankful note such as “I thank you for sharing this remarkable journey with us,” “Through the years, we are blessed to have,” or “We’re glad to share this once in a lifetime.”
- Weddings. Weddings always have a formal tone of invitation such as “Come celebrate our marriage vows,” “Save the date,” or “We invite you to witness our exchange of marriage vows.”
- Baby showers. Baby shower wordings have short and exciting intros like “It’s a girl!” “Help us welcome her baby,” or “Celebrate the coming of a new life.”
With these short messages in mind, you can easily compose your message body. Just remember to place important details like the time, date, venue, and dress code for the celebration.
For more specific cards for more specific events like birthdays, we also have a great selection of birthday invitation templates you could check out and use for your or your loved one’s birthdays.