An action agenda is a document needed by a company or any business entity to assure that all the items that are planned to be executed first are prioritized. Action agendas are usually used during meetings and planning gatherings that focuses on the discussion of business operations, program implementation, and developmental plans.
We can provide you with a collection of action agenda templates that you may use as references and guides in creating an action agenda that is fit for the needs of your business. Keep in mind that you can easily design an agenda if you already have a template to follow. Other than our samples of action agendas, we also have articles of agenda vs calendar comparison and tips on how to conduct effective meetings.
Meeting Agenda Action Template
Team Meeting Agenda
Formal Meeting Agenda
Staff Meeting Template
Business Meeting Agenda
Inclusions of an Action Agenda
Action agendas can be in the form of project agenda templates, meeting agendas, or any other kinds of agendas where specific call to actions are needed to be implemented. A basic action agenda should have the following details:
- The list of the previous action items that are needed to be done
- The updates on the implementation of the previous action items
- The people who are responsible for the execution of specific action items
- Additional notes regarding the current condition of particular action agendas
If an action agenda will be discussed during a meeting, the meeting agenda template to be used should contain these information:
- The date that the meeting regarding the action agendas will be held
- The date of the previous action agenda meeting
- The facilitator of the meeting
- The people involved in the creation of the action agendas
- The purpose of creating the action agendas
Action Plan Agenda Template
Action Agenda in PDF
Meeting Agenda in Doc
Things to Consider in Developing an Action Agenda?
A few items that you need to consider in developing an action agenda are as follows:
- The topics for discussion
- The realistic approach in planning the actions needed to be done
- The appropriate timeline to use in the execution of the action agendas
- The relation of the action agendas to the goals and objectives of the business
- The detailed discussion of the action agendas effect to the entire business operations
How to Have Meetings That Result In Action?
For your meeting to be effective and result in action, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Be specific with the strategy meeting agenda that you would like to implement and achieve after the meeting.
- Assure that the people involved in the meeting are the employees of the business that are concerned with the program where the action agendas will be used.
- Create a list of the things that are needed to be discussed prior to the meeting so the entire team is already guided by the things that they need to talk about.