An audit agenda is the set of guidelines that are needed to be followed when an entity is in the process of auditing a business or other entities. It is essential to create an audit agenda as it allows the auditor to assure that specific circumstances and transactions are properly recorded and documented. Tips for meeting agendas should also be followed by the entity who will do the auditing processes so they can incorporate objective audit measures within the entirety of the activity.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
This post is a collection of audit agenda templates that you may download and use as references in creating this specific kind of agenda. Aside from that, we have other downloadable agenda templates in PDF used in various transactions and processes available for viewing in the link provided.
Sample Internal Agenda
Audit Committee Agenda Template
Audit Proposed Meeting Agenda Template
Audit Conference Agenda
Internal Audit Agenda Template
An internal audit agenda template is used as a guide in creating a document that lists down the result of monitoring internal business compliance and proper implementation of management systems. You can use printable agenda templates or those that are in other kinds of software to make sure that you have a guide to follow when auditing a business or other kinds of entities. A basic internal audit agenda template should have the following areas either to be edited or filled by the business who will use an internal audit agenda document:
- The criteria for the auditing activity that will take place
- The scope and limitations of the audit
- The dates that the internal audit will be done
- The team leader of the group who will conduct the audit
- The name of the auditors who will be involved in the internal audit as well
- The structure or outline of the auditing activities
Pre-Audit Meeting Agenda
A pre-audit meeting agenda is used by auditors to create the activities that they need to prepare and execute before the actual auditing activity. This kind of meeting agenda template is essential to assure that all the people involved in the auditing procedure are aware of the tasks that they are expected to execute. A pre-audit meeting agenda usually is created for the following reasons:
- It lists down the purpose on why a particular agenda has to be done.
- It is a proposal of the audit schedule to be implemented.
- It provides a platform where the auditors involved in an audit can ask questions about the specific functions that they will be tasked to do.
Aside from our samples of audit agenda templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of monthly agenda templates and project meeting agenda templates for additional references regarding other kinds of agendas.
Pre-Audit Meeting Agenda
Finance Agenda Template
Audit and Risk Committee Agenda
Agenda Template in PDF
Guidelines in Using Our Audit Agenda Templates
If you would like to use any of our audit agenda templates as a reference in creating the audit agenda that you will use, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Assure that the specific audit agenda that you will use is related to the purpose of the audit agenda that you should create. More so, always select a formal agenda template to edit as auditing is a professional and business-related task. Though audit agendas are created in almost similar transactions, they differ in terms of the duration of their implementation which may either be before, during, or after an auditing activity.
- The agenda templates in word used for auditing which you may all download from this post are editable. Make sure that you will insert the specifications of your audit agenda document. You can easily fill-in details in the spaces present in titled areas for discussion in our audit agenda templates.
- Be aware of the kind of auditing activity that you will be involved in. Familiarize with the systems and processes that you will implement so it will be easier for you to find the audit agenda template appropriate to be used base on your needs.
Other than our samples of audit agenda templates, our board meeting agenda samples and party agenda templates are also available for download in the respective links provided.