Check out and find inspiration from our list of reunion agenda templates here at Template.net. A reunion is indeed considered as a special event. It is a time for celebration and rejoicing. In line with this, we can help you create your own reunion agenda by browsing our samples and templates.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
Reunion agenda is significant in ensuring that you are able to pull off a happy and worthwhile celebration. It will allow you to complete any number of good meeting agendas you will ever need for any upcoming and future reunion. Aside from them, you can also check out our array of other agenda templates for specific purposes.
Agenda Template for Family Reunion
Agenda for Class Reunion
Agenda Template for Reunion Planning
Agenda for High School Reunion
Sample Reunion Agenda Template
Reunion Agenda Template in PDF
A Variety of Reunion Agenda Templates
As the reunion planner, it is recommended that the reunion agenda is created in advance in order for it to be emailed to the attendees on time. This will give them ample time to make arrangements. In line with this, the planner has to take into account the kind of reunion they will be holding. We offer a variety of templates to cover your needs, whether it is for agenda templates in Word or in PDF. Here are some of them:
- Family Reunion Agenda Template. This is just a simple and straightforward agenda template. It gives you a sample family reunion agenda. You can see what are the possible sections and elements that you need to take note.
- Agenda Template for Reunion Planning. In here, you can see that the template is divided into different sections that forms part of the whole celebration. The sections are the committee jobs; the participation and task of each committee and subcommittee; and other pertinent things to note such as the location, time, and date of the reunion.
- Reunion Meeting Minutes Agenda. Aside from the planning templates, you can also check out how reunion meeting minutes are drafted and structured. By downloading these meeting agenda templates, you’ll have a clearer picture on how the minutes are drafted.
Aside from our featured templates, you can also check out our family schedule templates.
Agenda Template for Reunion Committee Meeting
Reunion Meeting Minutes Agenda
Reunion Agenda Template
Reunion Weekend Meeting Agenda Template
Characteristics of an Agenda
An agenda makes it a point that the event goes as planned. It is part and parcel of the overall event planning process. Generally, a meeting agenda is forwarded to the members or, in this case, attendees of the reunion. It will provide a list of activities that they can anticipate and also show what part of the agenda they can participate in. As featured in any free agenda template, here are some common characteristics of an agenda:
- Brief and concise. An agenda is never verbose. It is direct to the point. There is no need of explaining every agenda. In relation to this, the language used must also be simple and easy to understand.
- Follows a specific format. This is done in order to avoid confusion. For instance, a reunion agenda is set up in a way that each area of the discussion builds upon itself as the meeting or the activity progresses. It is also useful to note that documents like a family agenda template will follow a format that is different from, say, a family retreat agenda template.
- The topics are arranged in a specific order. There is a choice if you want to arrange the topics in a descending or ascending order. Descending order could mean from the most important topic to the least one. On the other hand, ascending agenda could mean from the least important topic to the most important one.
These are just some points that you need to know about an agenda. For further planning guides and samples, you can also check out our agenda planner templates. Feel free to peruse Template.net’s pages for all your professional, creative, or personal needs!