These festival agenda samples that we have are perfect for any festivals any organizer could think of. When planning for a festival, it is necessary to conduct a meeting with your committee first. It is also for them to know what are the plans and the activities needed during the event. And in every activity, there are certain committees involved. That is why a meeting agenda is important, and to create effective meeting agenda or good meeting agendas, follow these templates:
For a more precise agenda layout for when you’re organizing a festival, we offer these sample agenda templates that are ready to download. These are precreated, so not knowing what you need to include is no need longer a worry. If you want to add more details, you may do so. Below are image samples for your reference.
Dance Festival Meeting Agenda
Church Annual Meeting Agenda
Fall Festival Agenda
Sample Festival Agenda
How to Write an Agenda
- Begin by giving your agenda an appropriate title. Your title should inform the reader of two things: they know what they are reading is an agenda and what is covered during the meeting.
- The WH questions—who, where, when, why, and how. Don’t forget this information in the header area. Though the title should give your readers a general glimpse of your meeting, it will help your case to be more specific.
- Briefly write what the main meeting objectives are. There are different points to discuss throughout the meeting, that much is true. However, writing the main objectives a line after your header will facilitate a smoother flow for your meeting.
- Write a schedule marking the main topics of the meeting. The schedule should be set in boldface or underlined. After which, start writing the entries that relates to the main topics of discussion in your schedule.
- Assign time in the schedule for any special guests. Plan on assigning each guest a single schedule entry even if he or she has more than one topic of discussion.
- Leave extra time at the end of the meeting for Q&A. This is the part where certain points and issues can be clarified or expounded upon.
These are necessary steps in making a complete and precise agenda. This is to avoid any confusion from your audience. And when it comes to templates for this, we have them all here. Annual Meeting Agenda Templates, Formal Agenda Template, or Management Meeting Agenda templates are some examples. Agenda templates in Word are available if you prefer a different format.
Festival Meeting Agenda
Festival Special Committee Agenda
Festival Template in PDF
How to Conduct a Committee Meeting Agenda
- First is to conduct opening or welcome remarks. Declare the meeting open at (time). Then time to welcome everybody.
- Show the minutes of the previous meeting. The secretary reads the minutes unless they have already been circulated. Ask for any corrections to the minutes. Discuss the accuracy of minutes and not the content. After any corrections have been discussed, confirm the minutes thereafter.
- Be strict when ensuring that the direction of the meeting is where it should be. The discussion that will occur during a committee meeting agenda should only be centered on three things and these are the previous call to actions that are needed to be updated, the assessment of the current condition of the committee, and the new call to actions that are necessary to be specified to resolve existing and possible problems and issues.
- Disseminate or read out a list of all the correspondence since the last meeting. You also need to deal with any matters arising from the correspondence. Take note that emails are also a form of correspondence. And don’t forget to include all important and relevant emails that you send or receive.
- Committee members with specific tasks present their reports. If the report contains approvals, inform the appropriate committee regarding the said matter.
When planning to conduct a meeting agenda, it is very important to know what are the needed details. And for it to be easier, our templates are here for you to utilize. We also have Committee Meeting Agenda templates, Program Agenda Template and Blank Meeting Agenda templates. All of these are download ready!