Workshops are very essential in terms of the development of the employees of a company or the members of an organization. It helps them to be reminded of their competencies, and it also allows them to know the areas where they can improve which will then help in the processes of the entity where they belong.
Workshops, just like other events and meetings, should be properly planned for its execution to be smooth flowing and for all the items needed for the workshop to be prepared. Other than our sample workshop agenda templates, we can also provide you with other samples of Agenda Template used in various purposes and functions.
Workshop Meeting Agenda Template
Day One Workshop Agenda Template
Training Workshop Agenda Template
Planning Workshop Agenda Template
Business Owner Consulting Workshop Agenda Template
Workshop Meeting Agenda
Even before a workshop materializes, a meeting has to be done first to assure that all the things that are needed in the workshop will be readily available at the time that they are to be required for use.
A workshop meeting agenda includes the following information:
- The discussion of the entire workshop program
- The speakers who will share their expertise in the program or the people who are to facilitate in the program proper
- The tools that are needed by the workshop attendees
- The number of people that are expected to come to the workshop
- The main goal of the workshop and the topic to be focused at within the entire duration of the workshop
It is very important to take note of these details and review how they are to be acquired or implemented so that the entire workshop phase will be controlled and properly managed.
Other than our workshop agenda samples and templates, you may also be interested to download our Training Agenda Templates and Word Agenda Templates.
Risk Management Workshop Agenda Template
Academic Workshop Agenda Template
Consulting Workshop Agenda Template
Project Management Workshop Agenda Template
Entrepreneurship Workshop Agenda Template
The Workshop Agenda
The process of creating the workshop agenda must have the following guidelines:
- Assure that the agenda to be written is aligned to the reason on why a specific workshop has to be done
- Consider all the factors that might affect either the delay or the development of a specific workshop
- Make sure that all the items needed for the workshop can be obtained so that no expectations that are being set will be compromised
- Create an attainable and achievable workshop agenda while instilling its purpose and effectiveness
- Assure that the expected number of participants will be hit to attain the success of the workshop and either to supply the return of investments if the workshop will require attendees to pay or the proper sharing of knowledge should a specific workshop be for training and development
Kinds of Workshop
One thing that will greatly affect the agenda to be done is the kind of workshop to be implemented. Here are a few samples of workshops in which their own agendas are based:
- Risk management workshop
- Artist workshop
- Children’s workshop
- Dance workshop
- Academic workshop
- Consulting workshop
- Project management workshop
- Entrepreneurship workshop
Aside from our workshop agenda templates, you may also download our Project Agenda Template for your reference should you be needing to use it in any project that you may encounter doing in the future.