We all know how medical professional put their lives on the line just to be able to serve those in need, you may even say that they focus on looking after other people’s lives than their own, and this is a fact. It takes a lot of dedication for one to become an effective healthcare provider, and while some skills can be learned from medical school, most of it is actually innate. You may also see healthcare brochures.
Whether you’re managing a large healthcare facility or a small clinic, you will still need to promote yourself in order to attract clients. Below is a collection of various professional brochure designs and templates that you can download and use to promote your business. And once you are able to do so, you can then slowly gather up their trust by effectively rendering the services needed from you.
A brochure is defined as an informative piece of paper or stock which holds information regarding a product or service and is shared with the public by the business. While it somewhat sounds almost as similar to flyers, the difference with brochures is that they are commonly not distributed directly to prospects and are rather placed in one place for people to pick out. In other words, flyer designs go towards people but people go towards brochures, though they may also be sent by the advertisers through the mail.
Brochures are prepared as a folded document, and there are various ways in which a brochure is folded, some twice and some thrice. The different types of brochures not only differ by their number of folds or how they are folded, but they also differ in the manner they are being used. For more details about brochures such as the different types or why they are important for businesses, it will be explained later. For now, check out the other collection of brochure templates offered in this website.
For more templates to choose from, check out our collection of creative brochure templates.
Considered as not only the most commonly used type of brochure, but also the easiest to make. This type of brochure consists of two equal halves and four equal panels, which is the result of the card stock folded once across the middle. More recently, businesses have adapted the booklet style brochure which is actually just multiple bi-fold brochures used together.
Basically, the tri-fold brochure is a step upward from the bi-fold type in terms of the number of folds. With this type of brochure, the tri refers to the number of panels for each side and not the folds. Tri-fold brochures actually have different subtypes: the regular tri-fold, Z-type, and gate-fold type.
For regular sample tri-fold brochures, all panels have equal measurements and are folded towards the same side of the paper stock.
This sub-type of the best tri-fold brochure resembles a gate when it is folded, and for a reader to uncover more information, they will have to “open up” the brochure. Also, the measurement on the side panels are smaller than that on the middle panel, and the two ends of the side panels meet in the middle when being folded.
Just like the regular tri-fold, all panels on Z-fold brochures are equally sized with the only difference being the direction of the folds. While the side panels of the regular and gate-fold are folded towards the same side of the card, one of the side panels of the Z-fold is directed towards the opposite side of the card.
This type of brochure (and the next one below) are just some of the most commonly used types which are folded more than twice and have more than three panels for each side of the card. For the roll-fold brochure, the card is folded multiple times inwards or towards one side of the card as if being rolled. This type of brochure is commonly used for those which use lengthy paper or card stock in order to convey a lot of information. You may also see drug brochure templates.
Unlike the roll-fold brochure type, the accordion type is folded in a zigzag manner which makes it resemble the musical instrument in which its name is derived from. But just like the roll-fold, this one also involves more folds and panels than the tri-fold type. You may also see infographic brochures.
For those managing a company, you might want to check out our collection of company brochure templates.
1. Brochures give the impression that you came prepared and are sincere in your marketing campaign, and these are already enough for prospects to build their trust in your business. For existing clients (or patients, on this matter), these qualities can also help in strengthening their confidence in you.
2. Brochures are low-cost marketing tools that don’t even require a lot of effort to make. For a business to make the most of their funds allotted for their advertisement campaigns, it is recommended that they get hold of business brochure templates (such as the ones in this article) and have them printed in bulk.
3. A properly-designed brochure is guaranteed to attract a lot more prospects than those advertisements found on a computer or television screen. Other than that, digital screens also emit radiation which may not be as harmful as the ones from previous generation televisions and computer monitors but are still stressful to the eyes especially after long periods of reading. You may also see insurance brochure templates.
4. Brochures are considered to be one of the most time-efficient marketing tools because of how much information you can include in such as compact size. Even in today’s modern generation, people are moving at a fast pace and very rarely have the time to go through a lot of things just to gather a particular set of information. With brochures, it has everything that a prospect needs to know.
5. Aside from just advertising your products and services, you can also incorporate promos and discount coupons on the brochure. This can help in people wanting to get a copy of the brochure, which in turn, can help you generate more clients. You may also see health fair brochures.
Among all the other medical fields, doctors who specialize in general practice—otherwise known as GPs—get the most time in handling their patients, and this helps in building their patients’ trust towards them. In other words, medical professionals prefer to become GPs because they are able to make a long-term impact on their patients’ lives. You may also see daycare brochures.
Let’s face it, not all professionals are skilled at handling children, especially in terms of their health, and it takes a lot of patience and dedication to be able to perform effectively. But for pediatricians, it means so much for both the healthcare provider and the parents of the child when they are able to help in restoring the child’s health or provide whatever interventions are needed by the child. You may also see printable bi-fold brochure templates.
They say the eyes are the passageway to a person’s soul, which is why we should always take care of it. But other than that, how would a person be able to appreciate our beautiful world if they don’t get to see it? For ophthalmologists, they ensure that their patient’s eyes are as healthy as they need to be, while also rendering interventions for those whose eyes require attention. You may also see brest cancer brochures.
Also one of the most sought after specializations since it focuses on the disease which everyone on earth never wants to have. Cancer will not always be a hundred percent curable—especially in late stages—but oncologists find it very meaningful to be able to serve those who need attention in their final moments. And for those who have been diagnosed with the disease at an early stage and have been treated, a great deal of appreciation would be given to their oncologists for being able to give them a second chance at life. You may also see blank bi-fold brochures.
In sports, there are the adrenaline junkies who prefer to get thrilled with what they’re doing, this is their counterpart in the medical field. Healthcare providers in the emergency medicine deal with cases at a fast pace wherein time is crucial and interventions need to be rendered STAT. Those who are in this field find their job not only very meaningful but also quite “adventurous”. You may also see word tri-fold brochures.