Medical certificates serve as a documentary proof that certifies that a particular patient was diagnosed or examined by a physician. It is also considered as a report that embodies the results of the patients’ consultation with a doctor or any other physician regarding his or her medical condition. You may also see medical membership certificate templates
Writing a medical certificate may appear easy because there are a variety of pre-formatted certificates templates that are available both online and offline. To help get quality references, we have medical certificate templates and samples that you may use and download. From them, you can gain insights on what appropriate headings and subheadings that you should use.
Editable Medical Certificate Template
Printable Medical Certificate Template
Student Medical Certificate Template
Usage and Application of Medical Certificates
Medical certificates or sometime referred to as doctor certificate templates are significant legal document. They have a variety of uses and applications across fields, may it be in the academic and employment field. Here are some of its specific applications.
- Academic Usage – In schools and universities, medical certificates are needed due to the policies and procedures adopted by the said academic institutions. In most universities, students are required and expected to comply with the expected number of school days or mostly known as the attendance unless there are valid and just reasons for the student to be absent. If the reason for the absence is medical-related, medical certificates must be submitted once the student goes back to school. You may also see medical certificate templates for leave
- Employment Applications – In an employment setting, the employment contract binds and guides the relationship between the employer and the employer. Pursuant to that agreement, the employee binds himself or herself to follow the procedures, policies, and protocols of the company. Medical certificates are used to justify employee absences such as in the case of sick leaves. It is also used in terms of complying with insurance-related requirements for the employee to have his or her insurance certificate.
Sport Medical Certificate Template
Medical Certificate Template For Sick Leave
Free Sample Medical Certificate from Doctor Template
Medical Leave Certificate Template
Basic Medical Certificates
Basic Medical Certificate Sample
Medical Certificate Example
Free Certificate for Medical
Blank Medical Certificates
Medical Examiner’s Certificate Template
Format of Medical Fitness Template
Certificate of Medical Work-Cover
Doctor Medical Certificates
Medical Certificate of Cause of Death
Free Medical Certificate Template
Sample Doctor Medical Certificate Template
Dental Medical Certificates
Dental Screening Exemption Template
Dental Application Certificate Template
Sample Dental Certificate Template
Medical Leave Certificates
Medical Leave Extension Certificate Template
Basic Leave Certificate Template
Medical Certificate for Grant of Leave or Extension
Common Forms of Medical Certificate Templates
Medical certificates come in an array of forms. Most formats are basically similar. The variation lies on the specific purposes of the medical certificate such as what are reflected in the following:
- Dental Medical Certificate Templates – If the reason for the employee’s leave application was to undergo a dental examination or consultation, then the designated dentist must draft a dental medical certificate. The certificate will serve as a proof that the patient duly attended the dental appointment.
- Sports Medical Certificate Templates – For those who are planning to join sporting events and competitions either locally or internationally, medical certificates are needed. The physician will only sign and attest to the validity of the certificate if latter is convinced that the one applying for the certificate is physically and mentally fit to join the event. You may also see free health certificate templates
- Travel Medical Certificate Templates – For those who are planning to travel either for business or vacation purposes, these certificates must be complied with. These are used to ensure and certify that the said individual is fit to travel and was not infected by any unfavorable medical conditions.
- Medical Training Certificate Templates – As per medical practitioners who willingly enrolled to technical and specialized training, these certificates are given as a proof of their completion of the training program or course. The nature of the training program, the certification and signature of the program director, and duration of the program must be indicated. Furthermore, the certificate must be duly notarized.
- Medical Billing Certificate Templates – For those who are looking for reliable medical billing certificate templates, these templates can you show you the basics of making one. These type of certificate samples prepare students if they are planning to work in doctor’s offices and designated hospitals.
Indeed, medical certificates are important documents and considered as your ticket in practicing or performing a certain work or task.
Sports Medical Certificates
Sports Athlete Medical Certificate Template
Printable Medical Certificate Template
Travel Medical Certificates
Certificate of Medical Travel Insurance
Certificate of Fitness for Air Travel
Medical Certificate of Fitness to Travel in PDF
Medical Training Certificates
Individual Clinical Clerkship Training Certificate Template
Certificate of Training Example
Fitness Training Certificate
Key Features of a Medical Certificate
Before writing a medical certificate, one must know the essential sections of a medical certificate. Bear in mind that a medical certificate follows a certain legal and medical standards. However, the format and sections of a medical certificate template may vary depending on the jurisdiction of its application, type of physician that issues it, and the purpose of the certificate.
- Title of the Certificate – Generally, the certificate is labelled as a medical certificate. However, some medical certificates must be specifically labelled.
- Applicant’s Information – This would refer to the basic contact details of the person applying for the certification. In here, you need to provide blank sections for the patient’s name, address, telephone number, age, sex, and other needed information. Most printable certificate template provided formats for this section.
- Physician’s Professional Details – This would refer to the basic personal details of the doctor and his or her corresponding license and professional identifiers. In cases of internship certificate templates, ensure that the signature of the director of the program is affixed in the document.
- Period of Validity – For medical program certifications, a period for validity is indicated.
- Authentication – Signatures and other needed certifications must be provided to ensure the validity of the document.
Medical Assistant Certificates
Medical Assistant Certificate Example
Ophthalmic Medical Assistant Certificate Template
Sample Medical Certificate Template
Medical Billing Certificate
Medical Billing & Coding Certificate Template
Medical Practitioner Certificates
Professional Practitioner Certificate Template
Sample Certificate of Medical Practitioner
Key Points to Remember in Dealing with Medical Certificates
Both the doctor and the applicant must ensure that the medical certificate is valid, genuine, and adheres to the legal and medical standards. Other than that, here are some points you need to consider. You may also see medical certificate templates for sick leave
- The date and place of issuance of the certificate must be included. As per the legal requirements of a medical certificate to ensure that it is authentic, the date and place of issuance must be indicated by the physician.
- Only authorized and licensed medical professionals can issue them. Unlicensed physicians are not allowed to make medical certificates for a certain person unless the law of your country allows the doing of such. That is why it is critical to include the license number and other certifications of the physician.
- Medical certificates must be issued for a lawful purpose. Generally, medical certificates are admissible as evidence under most courts of law unless otherwise provided. Like contracts, the purpose of issuing them must be legitimate and legal. Sample certificate templates reflect formal structures and thus must be used and issued legally.
However, there are also certificates that are used to commemorate and celebrate certain milestones. Examples of which are baby dedication certificate templates.