A facility maintenance checklist is a priceless defense means to keep a building reliable and safe by periodical planning, checkups, and preservation projects. It is also referred to as a preventative maintenance checklist. Have a look at the building maintenance checklist templates provided down below and choose the one that best fits your purpose.
10+ Building Maintenance Checklist Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
1. Building Maintenance Checklist Template
2. Building and Grounds Maintenance Checklist
3. Building Maintenance Checklist -Exterior
4. Industrial Building Maintenance Checklist
5. Sample Maintenance Checklist
6. Sustainable Buildings Checklist Template
7. Property Maintenance Checklist Template
8. Monitoring and Maintenance Checklist Template
9. Annual Property Maintenance Checklist
10. Exterior Doors Inspection Checklist
11. Preventative Maintenance Checklist Template
What is a Maintenance Checklist?
A maintenance checklist is a record that consists of a few items to be checked or examined for maintenance like a vehicle, appliance, and much more. It also aims out the things which have been examined mostly market in order to ignore examining the same thing more than once.
What is Involved in Building Maintenance?
What is the Definition of Building Maintenance?
What is Preventative Maintenance?
Why is Preventive Maintenance Important?
What are the Objectives of Maintenance?
What are the Functions of Maintenance Management?
What is the Purpose of Organizational Structure?
Why is Organizational Structure Important to Maintenance?
What are the Objectives of a Preventive Maintenance Program?
The objectives of a preventive maintenance program are as follows:
- Classify maintenance actions on significant equipment and include that into the preventive maintenance program exercises that appear in the most comprehensive advantage within the accessible budget.
- Reduce corrective and breakdown maintenance, have satisfactory equipment possibilities and increase plant reliability
What are the Disadvantages of Preventive Maintenance?
1.The decrease in manufacturing & more decline in the plant.
2. Many malfunctions happen with unplanned downtime.
3. Rise of the maintenance charge with direct loss of benefit.
4. Less security for workers & machines and expanding accidents.
5. Reducing the lifespan of the asset.