10+ Contract Templates in Apple Pages
When two parties need to engage in an exchange, they will most likely want something that ensures both keep their end of the bargain. It needs to be able to point out details such as what is to be exchanged, the identities of both parties, what terms need to be set, etc.
The perfect document that can do just that would be a contract template. This article contains the information you need to help you come up with a contract which can contain all details that either party would like to have in it.
Agreement Templates as the name suggests is a document which includes important information about the purchase or sales of a product. It contains facts and points agreed upon by the involved parties. So, get this Agreement Templates in Apple Pages because these templates have everything that you have been looking for in an agreement.
Elements of a Contract
Should you be required to come up with a contract, it is important that you know about a couple of basic elements. Take note that the ones that will be presented here should not all be in the document, but to give you an idea as to what you can put in it.
So with that, here are the elements of a contract:
1. Names of the parties: This is an element that always has to be present in every contract. It is here where you will find the complete names of the people that will be engaging in the exchange. This must also contain the signatures as well as any required business information from both parties.
2. Procedure for settling a dispute: Yet another element that a contract will require. This should point out how any and all disputes regarding the exchange should be handled by those that are involved in the contract.
3. Contract termination: There is the possibility that one person involved in the contract would like to terminate the agreement for particular reasons. To avoid needles termination, there have to be set terms which specify how either party can terminate the contract or what constitutes the contract’s termination.
4. Insurance: This identifies the insurance obligations of each party.
5. Confidential information: This can be any information that either party mentions that should not be discussed with others outside of the contract.
6. Payments: This will point out who exactly will pay for whatever item or service that will be provided, as well as other details such as the amount and how the payment will be made.
Descriptions of goods and services: The party that will be providing the goods and services in exchange for whatever the other party is willing to provide will be required to create accurate descriptions of these goods and/or services.
10+ Contract Templates in Apple Pages
Freelance Contract Template
Electrical Contract Example
Digital Advertising Contract Template
Development Contract Template
Computer Service Contract Sample
Business Contract Template
Employee Contract Template
Personal Trainer Contract Template
Residential Remodeling Contract Template
Personal Loan Contract Template
How to Make a Contract
After learning about the elements of a contract, the next thing that you are going to have to learn would be the steps that will let you make one. Take note that you still have to put in the information that the contract needs, as well as doing so in a manner that the parties involved will easily be able to understand all of the details.
So with that, here are the steps that will let you create a proper and effective contract:
1. Use Apple Pages: The first step to making a contract is to actually create the document itself. If you are planning to make it via Apple Pages, then know that you can only do so with an iOS device such as a Mac. If you do not have one then it’s best that you find other alternatives. However, should you have access to Apple Pages, then be sure to do the following:
- Click on the “Pages” icon.
- Choose from the list of templates that you want to use in order to make your contract.
- Click Choose to open a new document by using the template you selected.
Other than contracts, you can use the same process to help you create other types of documents.
2. Create the contract: Now that you know how to use Apple Pages to make a contract, you still have to make sure that it has all of the information that it will need. So here are the things that you are going to have to do:
- Make sure to identify both parties correctly: As you are making your contract, you need to be very careful when it comes to pointing out the parties that will be involved. Should you make a mistake in terms of the names such as the spelling, then that could render the contract void. So always check and see if both parties have placed their complete names and any other basic information that the contract requires.
- Spell out all of the terms and conditions: This is where the parties involved will need to discuss the details of what will be exchanged before putting everything into the contract. The two will need to spell out what will be exchanged, what the two should and should not do before, during, and after the exchange, and what happens should either break any agreement.
- Provide an area for the signature: Every contract will require that the parties involved place their signatures in order to finalize the agreements that have been made. Be sure that there are spaces where everyone that’s involved in the contract can place their signatures so that neither party will have to deal with problems regarding the contract’s validity.
Tips for Making a Contract
- Have someone check to see if everything is where it should be: The best way of making sure that you have made a contract that has no loopholes or mistakes is by having someone check it. The best profession that’s meant for going over contracts would no doubt be a lawyer. Take note that if you hire a lawyer to see through your contract, then just prepare to pay a fee.
- Know the layout: As you are making the contract, you need to think about where the information should go. You need to know where to position information such as the terms and conditions that need to be agreed upon, how disputes are handled, the viable reasons for termination of the contract, etc. Check out the samples of contracts and use them as references.
- Always keep a copy of the contract: When you provide the other party with a copy of the contract, it is very important that you keep your own as well. Preparing copies for both parties are necessary as there is always the possibility that either could lose the contract or would try to feign ignorance of its existence. If you want to keep things safe, then you can always have a digital and physical copy sent to them.
Types of Contracts
Now you must learn about the different types of contracts that you can make. Think about the many different types of exchanges that can take place between two or more people and the number of agreements that they can make. Since there are so many, it’s only natural that there would also be many different types of contracts that can be made. So long as you know what kind of contracts you can make, you are sure to draft the one that’s needed. So with that, here are a few examples.
- Contract Payment Schedule
- Coaching Contract
- Catering Contract
- Artist Contract
- Business Contract
- Delivery Contract
- Cleaning Contract
- Company Contract
- Development Contract
- Electrical Contract
- Freelancer Contract
Should you wish to learn more about the different types of contracts, or if you would like to learn about other documents, then you simply need to go through our site until you are able to get all of the information that you need.
How many stipulations can be made in a contract?
There is no limit as to what can be offered or what terms can be set in a contract. Basically, so long as both parties can agree to whatever is written, then the number of stipulations that could possibly be in the contract can become a huge list.
Should I have my contract notarized?
Unless it is specifically stated by the law that you are required to do so, you do not have to notarize the contract that you make with another party.
Can I use a template to make a contract?
You may choose to use the many different contract templates available and simply replace whatever dummy text is in them. But you can also choose to use them simply as references should you decide to make a contract from scratch.
Coming up with a contract requires that you think ahead of all the terms that benefit both you and the other party. So long as you make full use of the information found in this article, then you should be able to do exactly that.