The Human Resource Department in every company is in charge of coming up with contracts for employees, most especially prospective hires as well as the new hires. A contract negotiation within corporations, business, and companies take place with utmost assistance from the HR. You may also see Contract Templates.
The HR is tasked to ensure contracts are well-written covering all the terms and conditions that have been set by the company. Any type of contract should be handled by the HR by all means. Even a freelance writing contract could be provided by the HR. Hence, HR contract templates are undeniably useful in many aspects of company proceedings.
492+ HR Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
HR Contract Template
HR Manager Employment Contract
How to Prepare an Individual Employment Contract
The HR department of every company is expected to engage in a bulk of work and tasks whenever companies are currently hiring. Aside from filtering applicants with perfect employment potential, HR is also tasked to create employment contracts for new hires.
Here are steps on how HR should prepare for an individual employment contract:
- Determine type of employment contract. Upon passing hiring processes and assessment, HR must initially determine what type of employment contract company should issue for the employee. Contract templates in DOC and PDF file format would determine common types of employment contracts such as contractual or fixed employment, among others.
- List relevant provisions. Upon determination of the type of employment contract, the relevant provisions follow. As reflected in job contract templates, provisions vary depending on the type of employment contract made known of.
- Include an agreement clause. The agreement clause is an essential part of any employment contract. This clause ensures that both parties have voluntarily agree to comply with what is written in the contract.
- Incorporate contracting party details. As a given contracting party, the company is set to include its details which is usually represented by their HR head officer. On the other hand, the employee’s details should also be in the employment contract for easy identification and reference. For further contract provisions, information could be ideally written in consulting contract templates.
HR Management Contract
HR Contract in Word
Do’s and Don’ts When Writing an Employment Contract
Writing an employment contract rests majority of the responsibility on whoever offers the contract to the employee. In an obvious sense, employees are only bound to agree with the provisions while the HR personnel shoulders responsible writing of an employment contract.
Here are do’s and don’ts when writing an employment contract in the HR perspective:
- Do include all relevant contract provisions. It is HR’s duty to not skip any of the provisions needed for an efficient employment contract.
- Do not miss out on any information. Employee information is crucial in the contract and any missed out information could jeopardize company credibility. This is similar with other sample contract templates, specifically renovation contract templates, details of renovation service contractors are important for future reference at any given time.
- Do print an employment contract. It is not enough that a soft copy of an employment contract is kept. It should be literally in print so as to have tangible proof of agreements and provisions entered into.
The enumeration above may not encompass all the do’s and don’ts needed to produce efficient and effective employment contracts however, observance of those general guidelines could come in handy most especially for HR personnel who are fully in charge of tasks as specific as writing employment contracts.