An event quotation provides information about the price of the items, products, materials, services, and work force that an event host or organizer needs to pay to assure the completion of the event. The content of event quotations depends on the special requests of clients and the items expected from the suppliers.
This post is a collective list of downloadable Quotation Templates that are used in transactions for event planning and execution. If you want to have more references of other kinds of Formal Quotations, the templates and samples in the link provided are also available for download.
Event Quotation Template
Event Photography Quotation Template
Event Planner Quotation Template
Event Planning Quotation Template
Music Event Quote Template
Event Management Quotation Template
How to Create an Event Quotation
Creating an event quotation is easy if you already have a plan or a draft in mind. The process of creating an event quotation should be a collaboration between the event supplier and the event organizer. Here are some steps to follow in creating an event quotation:
- Set a meeting with the client, whether in person or through a digital platform to assure them that you can fully provide them with what they need.
- Identify the specific kind of event where the event quotation will be used.
- Suggest items for the client’s approval.
- Use any of our Quote Templates to create and/or edit the format and layout.
- Place the important details in the event quotation, including the items needed and their respective prices.
- Properly allocate the number of pieces that you should provide per item.
- Get the sum of the prices of all the items so you can identify the total amount of the transaction.
- Review the final event quotation and assure that there are no errors present in the document especially in terms of price summation.
Other than our event quotation templates, we can provide you with samples of Price Quotations in the specified link.
Event Quotation Samples
With the number of unique or traditional events that are executed on a daily basis, the variations of event quotations continue to evolve through time. Listed below are a few samples of different event quotations one in the business of events may need:
- Event planning quotations are created by event planners to list down the rates of the services that their clients would like to acquire from them.
- Corporate event quotations are given to businesses and companies who would like to hire a team of event specialists to assure that the event that they will host will smoothly run from the processes of planning up to its overall execution.
- An event photography quotation contains the price of the photography deal that a photographer is offering to his/her possible clients. This document contains the number of post-processed shots that the photographer can provide, the time duration that the services of the photographer will be provided and other information depending on the photographer’s rate and the photography needs of the client.