Quotations or quotes are documents given by the seller to inform an interested buyer the cost of the goods or services they requested before they decide to purchase them. They also let the seller commit to a specific price for items with clear parameters and relatively stable costs. Below are some Quotation Templates that you can download and use for your business.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
Price Quote Template
Sales Quote Template
Service Quote Template
Quote Sheet Template
Quote Form Template
Types of Price Quotations
The following are some of the most common types of quotations based on the conditions inclusive to the kind of purchase agreed upon.
- Loco Price Quotation. “On the spot,” as what loco means, is a type of quotation where the cost of goods is based on its value from the factory or warehouse. The lowest price quotation and all expenses incurred by the items after leaving the factory or warehouse is paid by the buyer.
- Franco Price Quotation. In contrast to the loco price quotation, the Franco is the highest price quotation as the buyer is relieved from the expenses of transporting the goods from the seller’s warehouse as they are delivered right at the buyer’s doorstep.
- CWO Price Quotation. CWO, which stands for Cash With Order, is a type of quotation wherein the buyer has to send the payment in cash, along with the order before executing the purchase. Otherwise, the transaction is invalid if the buyer refuses to send the payment.
- COD Price Quotation. COD means Cash on Delivery, which refers to the kind of purchase where the buyer pays cash after receiving the delivery of the goods or after services are being rendered as per request. This is perhaps the most convenient for the buyer but not the seller.
If you want to use one of these types of price quotations, feel free to browse through our price quotation templates and have exactly what you need.
Business Quote Template
Blank Quote Template
Free Quote Template
Informal Quote Template
Quote Letter Template
Contents of a Price Quotation
Here is a list of the things you should consider when sending a quotation to a customer or client.
- Prices of goods. A quotation should indicate the price you have decided to charge for the goods or services to be provided. It should include the product’s unit price, quantity requested, and the total sum of the price of the products.
- Breakdown of components. If a quote contains a list of different items, it needs to be broken down along with the corresponding price of each item. It should also cover labor costs, raw material costs, taxes, and others as seen in our quote sheet templates.
- Time, mode and place of delivery. For goods, a time schedule for the shipment date, estimated delivery date and the location of delivery should be stated as well as a time schedule for how long the project will take to be completed for services.
- Terms of payment. As there are many ways to pay for a purchase, allowable payment methods; whether cash, credit, trade discount, cash discount, and other allowances, should also be specified.