A particular application form that can be considered as an official document that a potential employer may need some candidates to complete while applying for a vacancy is known as a recruitment application form. A recruitment application form also allows the employer to present a series of specific questions that all the candidates must answer. It also helps to speed up the application process for the candidates and also allows the recruiters to compare all the applications more easily. It also helps in making it easier to take out some unsuitable or under-qualified candidates.
10+ Recruitment Application Form Templates in PDF | MS Word
1. Safer Recruitment Application Form Template
2. External Recruitment Application Form
3. Employment Recruitment Application Form Template
4. Store Recruitment Application Form in DOC
5. Employee Recruitment Application Form Template
6. Recruitment Application Form Example
7. Regular Recruitment Application Form Template
8. Recruitment Application Form Format
9. Recruitment Representative Application Form Template
10. Simple Graduate Recruitment Application Form
11. Recruitment Application Form in PDF
What Does Recruitment Application Form Require?
Some common points are usually asked by the recruiters or employers in a recruitment application form, they are as follows:
Personal Basic Information
Some of the following personal basic information may be asked to provide when you are being recruited for a job. This information includes the name of the candidate, address of the candidate including the state, city and zip code. The candidate must also mention the phone number along with the email address and social security number. You must mention whether you are eligible to work and whether you are under age or have any employment certificate or not.
Experience and Education
This section of the form asks the candidate to fill up information regarding their education as well as experience. Education information like the name of the school the candidate has attended, degrees that they have taken along with the graduation date. The candidate must also provide the certifications along with the skills and qualifications. Mentioning the grade point average along with the extracurricular activities and other honor societies will also be helpful.
A recruitment application form also asks about the employment history of the candidate where he/she must mention the name of the employer along with their address, phone, email, and supervisor. Also, they must mention the job title and responsibilities and salary. The candidate must also mention the starting and ending dates of employment and also state the reason for leaving and also permission to contact the previous employer.
This section will include the name along with the job title and company as well as the address, phone, and email.
Why is Recruitment Application Form Important?
The recruitment application form is always used for assured reasons by employers as it allows the employer to collect the potential employee’s signature verifying that all statements on the application form are true. The signature that the applicant puts on the recruitment application form allows the employer to verify the truth of all content and permits reference checking, background checking, criminal history, etc.
The recruitment application form provides the names and contact information of references as well as employers, especially direct supervisors. The application form asks for the applicant’s social security number as well, along with the applicant’s available work schedule. It also asks whether the applicant has ever been convicted of a crime and a military record is also requested on a job application.
How to Make Your Recruitment Application Stand Out?
You as a candidate must be aware about how you can make your application stand out among the others. Lazy or generic answers will be instantly spotted by the recruiters. You must be not be tempted to copy and paste from other forms, instead, try making it unique. Recruiters generally want to see something thoughtful or considered answers that have been properly tailored to the job or company that you are applying for. You can take the help of some tips before filling up your recruitment application form:
- Make sure that you gather all the information that you are going to need. This may include details of academic achievements, employment history or work experience.
- Do as much research as possible about the company or organization that you are applying to. Find out what their aims and objectives are and have they been in any news recently or any other recent news about it. You can always land on the company website and social media accounts to start, or if possible, you can talk with someone who is already familiar with the company or works there.
- Make sure that you study the job description closely so that you thoroughly understand the skills and qualities that the recruiter is looking for.
- Do not forget to read the instructions carefully and check how to fill in and submit the form or whether you need any documents to support the application and when the deadline is.
- Also, make sure that state all your achievements, strengths and skills as it is your chance to sell yourself. Use all the details of your life and experiences to your advantage, it can be anything that is unique to you but you must make sure that you keep bringing it back to the context. You must know how to demonstrate that your experience is both impressive and completely relevant.
- It is important to explain why you want this job and how you are capable for this position. Demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm for the position that you are applying for, and explain how it would benefit the company after appointing you.
- Lastly, make sure that you must keep your answers concise and to the point or direct. As recruiters generally sift through numerous applications, they won’t have the time to go through all the text. Even a strong candidate may not get the job because of their long paragraphs and lengthy descriptions.