10+ Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Templates in PDF
One of the greatest pain in the neck about owning a vehicle is to re-register and go through the regular inspection of it. It mainly depends on the state of the vehicle either that you inspect it once a week or annually. And the big responsibility of that is taking the vehicle for a mandatory inspection. Although it is not required in every state or condition. Here, the weekly inspection forms are available for you to download and then use.
Table of Content
- 10+ Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Templates in PDF
- 1. Weekly Vehicle Inspection Checklist Form Template
- 2. Weekly Vehicle Inspection Checklist Template
- 3. Form Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Template
- 4. Weekly Drivers Vehicle Inspection Report Form Template
- 5. Free Weekly Vehicle Inspection Checklist Form Template
- 6. Weekly Motor Vehicle Inspection Program Form
- 7. Free Weekly Vehicle Pre Trip Inspection Form Template
- 8. Free Fleet Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Template
- 9. Free Sample Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Template
- 10. Free Federal Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Template
- 11. Free Weekly Vehicle Inspection Report Form Template
- How can you create the weekly vehicle inspection form?
- What are the weekly vehicle inspection forms?
- Why do you need the weekly vehicle inspection?
10+ Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Templates in PDF
1. Weekly Vehicle Inspection Checklist Form Template
2. Weekly Vehicle Inspection Checklist Template
3. Form Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Template
4. Weekly Drivers Vehicle Inspection Report Form Template
5. Free Weekly Vehicle Inspection Checklist Form Template
6. Weekly Motor Vehicle Inspection Program Form
7. Free Weekly Vehicle Pre Trip Inspection Form Template
8. Free Fleet Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Template
9. Free Sample Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Template
10. Free Federal Weekly Vehicle Inspection Form Template
11. Free Weekly Vehicle Inspection Report Form Template
How can you create the weekly vehicle inspection form?
A weekly vehicle inspection form is the assurance to check and test a particular vehicle or parts that have been inspected. As each information or data on the form is ticked off and the one who is inspecting is verifying that each component of the vehicle is in the correct working condition. And to be effective the inspection form needs to be specific to the type of vehicle being inspected and each detail is important for proper orientation. Here are the steps to follow at the time of building out the vehicle inspection form:
Step 1: Adding Few fields as possible
It may sound counter-instinctive but the study shows that the fewer fields you have on the form, the more likely the person is to complete filling the form. The process of inspection often needs a lot of the information to be gathered so that to remain compliant with regulations. And adding more fields can make matters worse.
Step 2: Fields is organized based on process
When you’ve ever filled out the information or data on the form only to move back and forth between the pages so as to review notes or look at the priorly entered information than you might understand the value of the best practice. When you’re planning out the inspection form, make sure that you consider every location and method used by the auditor or inspector to finish the inspection.
Step 3: Make the form easy to fill
Many users are using electronic devices like the phone, tablet, PC, etc in order to finish the inspection. Every user has a different skill and speed of typing. And, therefore use as many auto-suggest and drop-down fields as you can. Similar to other ways to make the form easy to fill involves pre-mentioned fields, yes or no option or multi-choice response.
Step 4: Completing the form by yourself
And it is seen at many times where anyone builds the form inside their box, only to make out it doesn’t work in this field. You should make sure to complete the inspection with the forms so that to ensure it doesn’t miss the real matter.
Step 5: To takeaway
Your vehicle inspection is key to the good and properly done interrogation. You should fill it properly and mustn’t take it for granted. Take your time to make sure what are the problematic areas and how to recover from it. And for this, give the maximum amount of information to the inspector or auditor.
What are the weekly vehicle inspection forms?
The weekly vehicle inspection forms should be comprehensive, but it should also be designed and created simply, with the information or data in order and that the logical to the way the vehicle will be inspected. It should be easy to use for the user or they probably wouldn’t be used. The forms must traditionally available in the paper or sheet but now the digital forms are available, and with inspection being done directly from the mobile or other electronic devices. The data is immediately saved and assimilated for easy reporting.
The inspection forms are all about accountability. The weekly vehicle inspections help prevent the accidents and breakdown of the vehicle. Through the critical evaluation and testing of the vehicle, inspection help to identify and record the hazard for corrective actions. The motor vehicle expert can help plan, monitor inspection and mend the areas that need repair.
The purpose of the inspection is to evaluate whether the vehicle is in good and running condition according to the standards and specifications by checking it weekly. The inspection requires a clear understanding of the specification and comply with techniques to make accurate evaluation and testing.
Why do you need the weekly vehicle inspection?
You should inquire and inspect the vehicle or transport if your risk assessment introduces any significant risk factors to the operator and others from the vehicle inspection or the use. And the result of the inspection must be recorded and should be kept until the next inspection of the vehicle is done. The records are not necessarily in the writing but should be recorded in the forms or in the computer database. It should be kept securely and made available upon request by the authority.
Your vehicle needs regular inspection and that which requires the inspection should not be used until and unless you know that inspection takes place. The last inspection should be accompanied by the physical evidence and proof such as the inspection receipt or the memo, some form of the seal or tags, color coding or proper labeling. And the inspection depends on the type of the use and the condition to which it is exposed.
The inspection should be determined through the risk evaluation and take the full account of the manufacturer’s recommendations. There is an inspection of those safety-oriented parts and areas that are necessary for the safe operation of the vehicle and, in some cases, this may need the testing and dismantling.