Invoices samples are often neglected by our hectic and fast-paced society. We don’t truly pay much mind to them because we think our memories are trustworthy. But truth be told, they’re often incorrect. That’s why the e-commerce sales invoice exists. They are necessary for lessening confusion and to clearing up disputes related to online purchase samples.
106+ FREE INVOICE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Purchase Invoice Template
Purchase Invoice Template in Excel
Sales Invoice Template
Invoices are like manifestos. They are the proof that you paid for and bought something. That’s why they are also referred to as “proof of purchase”. In some cases, there are even late invoice payments, for those who rented products. A purchase invoice is another kind of sales invoice aimed for the customer.
VAT Invoice Template
Sales Tax Invoice Template
Basic Invoice Template
Invoice Example Template
Invoice for Vehicle Purchase
Purchase Order Invoice
Free Purchase Invoice
What Are Sales Invoices and Purchase Invoices?
A sales invoice and purchase invoice are one and the same. They showcase the date of sale, the price of the product, the amount of payment and how many items were bought. If we look at some free invoice templates and download a sample invoice template, we’ll see that they are similar:
- The seller is the one responsible for preparing both.
- Seller and buyer has a copy of them.
- Sellers call them sales invoice, while buyers call them purchase invoice.
The only difference between them is the point of view. It all depends upon whose perspective are we looking at.
Difference between a Purchase Order and an Invoice
Despite their similarities, both purchase order and invoice have striking differences that make them distinct for each other. Looking at some commercial invoice templates and blank invoice template, we are able to see their difference. Some of the reasons that make them so disparate are:
- Purchase order indicates the products and services’ quantity and types that are being sold.
- Invoice is a document that buyer receives from the seller after buying a product.
- Purchase order includes shipment and payment terms.
- Invoice is sometimes referred to as “receipt” and contains all the details of the item and amount paid.
Blank Purchase Invoice Template
Purchase Invoice for Furniture
Creating an Invoice for Purchasing in Advance
There are moments when we’d like to purchase a product in advance. With that in mind, one can’t help but ask the question of: How do I create an invoice template for purchasing in advance? Is there even an alternative to do so?
Fortunately, there are multiple ways to accomplish this specific task. You just need to pick, or try out all of them:
- Downloading a billing invoice template and then editing it to suit your needs is also another way.
- There are only sites that let you do this by simply filling out the necessary boxes.
- You can ask help from someone who is well versed when it comes to invoices.
- You can make in Excel and save it in a printable format. Also, you might want to get an Excel invoice template for reference.
Getting yourself an invoice receipt template is a hundred percent guarantee that your purchase is safe. It proves that you’re the one who paid for it and that it now belongs to you. Since you’re purchasing in advance, this means that you probably pre-ordered the product before it’s release date. A very wise decision to ensure that you’ll get it before anyone does.