A real estate agent is a person who is working for a property in the real estate industry. This agent act as the person who weights the needs of a buyer so he or she can provide a property that is mostly close to the specifications given by a possible client. Also, a real estate agent helps a seller to market a property and eventually having it sold to the price, terms, and conditions being given by the seller.
If you are interested in this kind of work, you can start creating your resume. This article will give you guides and expectations regarding the job. Should you think that you are not capable or is not interested in their line of work, you can check our Job Description Templates for other jobs available in different industries.
184+ Real Estate Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Commercial Real Estate Agent Job Description
Residential Real Estate Agent Job Description
Real Estate Agent Assistant Job Description
Real Estate Sales Agent Job Description
A real estate agent must be able to do the following functions:
- Do sales calls for prospective clients
- Coordinate appointments for oculars and other showroom activities
- Be able to present a property well to possible buyers
- Accompany groups during property visits and inspections
- Provide the proper information to people who are interested to buy a property and assure them the suitability of the project to their needs
- Know the guidelines in the determination of clients especially concerning legalities and property titles
- Be able to know the product knowledge by heart and display the properties and their features to possible clients
- Know the current market trends and determine the market price by competitors
- Contact maintenance workers and pest control opoerators to avoid property damages
- Promote sales of properties by doing specific marketing actions
- Facilitate open houses
- Review property listings and update them based on current clients
- Arrange meetings between sellers and buyers
- Assure that all stakeholders know the terms and conditions of your services and the property you are all talking about
For other information about this job, we have another set of Real Estate Agent Job Descriptions you could check. If you want to explore more jobs, we have a Purchasing Agent Job Description ready for you to download.
Real Estate Leasing Agent Job Description
Real Estate Broker Agent Job Description
Real Estate Closing Agent Job Description
Basic Real Estate Agent Job Description
Real Estate Agent Recruiter Job Description
First and foremost, a real estate agent must be able to believe in the product first. One can only sell properties if he or she thinks that it is really salable and there is a market waiting for it. The ability to believe in a product helps a real estate agent function better and be more productive as there are more chances that future transactions can generate positive results.
Also, being personable is a part of the job. Aside from exemplary communication skills, a real estate agent should be able to engage with clients may they be a seller or a buyer. They need to believe in all that he or she is saying so they can be convinced that he or she is worthy of the trust in terms of the decision making process with regards to the property to be sold or bought.
Experience also gives a real estate agent more motivation to continue the job. It is not easy to find clients. It takes time and a lot of effort for the real estate agent to succeed in this field. If you think that you will not be able to do the functions of a real estate agent, you may look at a Marketing Job Description and think if it is the job that is right for you.