Businesses are where they are now partly because of the people who have supported their operations in terms buying their goods or acquiring their services. Clients and consumers are very important in the continuation of any business operations. They play a vital role in terms of a company or an establishment’s money cycle.
Aside from assuring that you give you customers excellent customer service all the time they go to your business premises or make new transactions or purchases, you can also get their basic information for purposes that you may use for your business advantage. Create a customer list once you’ve gathered many client information. Use our list template in creating one.
100+ Customer Templates - Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Customer Contact List Template
Customer Reference List Template
Customer Price List Template
Customer Account List Template
The Customer List
A customer list is a document that provides information about a business’ clients. It is a list that includes the following items:
- The name of the client
- The business or home address of the client
- The contact information of the client may it be a phone number or an e-mail address
If it is not used for individual transactions, a customer list used for business purposes include:
- The name of the company that purchased your products or acquired your professional services
- The business address of the company
- The account number or reference number of the transaction made
- The description of the account
- The items that were purchased
- The contact information of the company you made business with
Importance of a Customer List
A customer list is very important to have since it builds your grip on the market where you are currently at. Customers need to be recorded for references as well. Knowing your clients and the type of products or services that they purchase can be a source of information, which you may use if you would like to study the outcomes of your business processes.
Aside from our customer list, you may also download the Client List and Contact List samples from our website.
Customer To Do List Template
Potential Customer List Template
Customer Email List Template
Uses of a Customer List
It may just be a simple document but a customer list may be used for a lot of ways. A few of these functions are as follows:
- A customer list allows your business to track transactions.
- It helps you to know your target market and create new business strategies, depending on the recorded purchasing movement of the specific market.
- If you have new marketing programs, having the contact information of your customers will make it easier for you to give information about your new offerings.
- A customer list will also help if you want to do an e-mail or a text blast so that your customers will have more information about your business and the products and services that may be of interest to them.
If you think your business needs a customer list, just use our templates and create one. If you have already known enough about a customer list, then you may view our Vendor List samples to be knowledgeable about this specific kind of listing.